- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Wes Welker Does His Best Marshawn Lynch Impression: Hates Interview, Leaves Interview
I’m not sure whether Wes Welker doesn’t care for Michael Landsberg of TSN’s “Off The Record,” or he was genuinely fed up with all forms of media and interviews and questions and answers by the end of the day yesterday, but either way, this interview is brief, awkward, strange and Marshawn Lynch-esque.
We’ve had good interactions with Welker before, so we’re going to guess people just hate Landsberg. Thanks putting up with these inane questions for two minutes, Wes.
Video via TSN:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts