- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
What Happens When UFC’s Sean Pierson Is Given $100 To Nerd Out In A Comic Book Store?
UFC welterweight Sean Pierson is nicknamed The Punisher, and the reason for that goes deeper than you might expect. He’s a huge comic book fan: Batman, The Hulk and yes, the Punisher, are particular favorites. Recently FightNetwork.com gave Pierson $100 bucks to spend at the Silver Snail comic book shop in Toronto, and The Shift followed him through the store on his shopping mission.
Best moment? When Pierson reveals his new-found love for Aquaman. Spying the costume, he says: “If I’m going to wear this, I might as well fight in it.”
Oh yes, that would be awesome.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts