- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
What Happens When UFC’s Sean Pierson Is Given $100 To Nerd Out In A Comic Book Store?
UFC welterweight Sean Pierson is nicknamed The Punisher, and the reason for that goes deeper than you might expect. He’s a huge comic book fan: Batman, The Hulk and yes, the Punisher, are particular favorites. Recently FightNetwork.com gave Pierson $100 bucks to spend at the Silver Snail comic book shop in Toronto, and The Shift followed him through the store on his shopping mission.
Best moment? When Pierson reveals his new-found love for Aquaman. Spying the costume, he says: “If I’m going to wear this, I might as well fight in it.”
Oh yes, that would be awesome.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?