- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
What Happens When UFC’s Sean Pierson Is Given $100 To Nerd Out In A Comic Book Store?
UFC welterweight Sean Pierson is nicknamed The Punisher, and the reason for that goes deeper than you might expect. He’s a huge comic book fan: Batman, The Hulk and yes, the Punisher, are particular favorites. Recently FightNetwork.com gave Pierson $100 bucks to spend at the Silver Snail comic book shop in Toronto, and The Shift followed him through the store on his shopping mission.
Best moment? When Pierson reveals his new-found love for Aquaman. Spying the costume, he says: “If I’m going to wear this, I might as well fight in it.”
Oh yes, that would be awesome.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers