- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
What Happens When UFC’s Sean Pierson Is Given $100 To Nerd Out In A Comic Book Store?
UFC welterweight Sean Pierson is nicknamed The Punisher, and the reason for that goes deeper than you might expect. He’s a huge comic book fan: Batman, The Hulk and yes, the Punisher, are particular favorites. Recently FightNetwork.com gave Pierson $100 bucks to spend at the Silver Snail comic book shop in Toronto, and The Shift followed him through the store on his shopping mission.
Best moment? When Pierson reveals his new-found love for Aquaman. Spying the costume, he says: “If I’m going to wear this, I might as well fight in it.”
Oh yes, that would be awesome.
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.