- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
What Happens When UFC’s Sean Pierson Is Given $100 To Nerd Out In A Comic Book Store?
UFC welterweight Sean Pierson is nicknamed The Punisher, and the reason for that goes deeper than you might expect. He’s a huge comic book fan: Batman, The Hulk and yes, the Punisher, are particular favorites. Recently FightNetwork.com gave Pierson $100 bucks to spend at the Silver Snail comic book shop in Toronto, and The Shift followed him through the store on his shopping mission.
Best moment? When Pierson reveals his new-found love for Aquaman. Spying the costume, he says: “If I’m going to wear this, I might as well fight in it.”
Oh yes, that would be awesome.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts