- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
What Have We Learned From The Internet? 4th Of July Fireworks Edition
Always announce your inner monologue out loud:
Even the organized firework displays can burn your neighbourhood to the ground:
You’re never too old for really dumb ideas:
Don’t put fireworks in any of your orafaces:
If you want to have fun, pool your money up and have lots of fun. (starts 1:45):
There’s never anything more sad than a homemade firework that doesn’t go off:
NEVER EVER check:
Be safe this 4th of July Sportsgriders. It’s what our founding fathers would have wanted.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts