- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
What Have We Learned From The Internet? 4th Of July Fireworks Edition
Always announce your inner monologue out loud:
Even the organized firework displays can burn your neighbourhood to the ground:
You’re never too old for really dumb ideas:
Don’t put fireworks in any of your orafaces:
If you want to have fun, pool your money up and have lots of fun. (starts 1:45):
There’s never anything more sad than a homemade firework that doesn’t go off:
NEVER EVER check:
Be safe this 4th of July Sportsgriders. It’s what our founding fathers would have wanted.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts