- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
What Have We Learned From The Internet? 4th Of July Fireworks Edition
Always announce your inner monologue out loud:
Even the organized firework displays can burn your neighbourhood to the ground:
You’re never too old for really dumb ideas:
Don’t put fireworks in any of your orafaces:
If you want to have fun, pool your money up and have lots of fun. (starts 1:45):
There’s never anything more sad than a homemade firework that doesn’t go off:
NEVER EVER check:
Be safe this 4th of July Sportsgriders. It’s what our founding fathers would have wanted.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts