- Stuck On You: Carson Palmer And Khalil Mack Ask You Please Not To Laugh At This
- Colt McCoy's First Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- Do The Patriots Need To Hire A General Manager?
- NBA 2K15 Review: Much More Than Just Those Hideous Create-A-Player Faces
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
What Have We Learned From The Internet? 4th Of July Fireworks Edition
Always announce your inner monologue out loud:
Even the organized firework displays can burn your neighbourhood to the ground:
You’re never too old for really dumb ideas:
Don’t put fireworks in any of your orafaces:
If you want to have fun, pool your money up and have lots of fun. (starts 1:45):
There’s never anything more sad than a homemade firework that doesn’t go off:
NEVER EVER check:
Be safe this 4th of July Sportsgriders. It’s what our founding fathers would have wanted.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'