- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
What If Chris Webber Hadn’t Called Timeout? Likeliest Result: We Are Enslaved By Robots
Remember when Chris Webber played for Michigan, and he called timeout in the 1993 NCAA Championship game against North Carolina, but his team didn’t have any and they went on to lose?
Here’s an alternate reality in which that doesn’t happen. Seems legit (via BobsBlitz):
Somebody turn this into a full-length feature and cast Ashton Kutcher as Chris Webber.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams