- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
What If Chris Webber Hadn’t Called Timeout? Likeliest Result: We Are Enslaved By Robots
Remember when Chris Webber played for Michigan, and he called timeout in the 1993 NCAA Championship game against North Carolina, but his team didn’t have any and they went on to lose?
Here’s an alternate reality in which that doesn’t happen. Seems legit (via BobsBlitz):
Somebody turn this into a full-length feature and cast Ashton Kutcher as Chris Webber.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap