- All Is Well With The Patriots Defense, But Their Offense...
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Goes Off On NFL, Adrian Peterson
- NFLPA Files Appeal Of Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Bryan Cranston Is 'Baseball'
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
What If Chris Webber Hadn’t Called Timeout? Likeliest Result: We Are Enslaved By Robots
Remember when Chris Webber played for Michigan, and he called timeout in the 1993 NCAA Championship game against North Carolina, but his team didn’t have any and they went on to lose?
Here’s an alternate reality in which that doesn’t happen. Seems legit (via BobsBlitz):
Somebody turn this into a full-length feature and cast Ashton Kutcher as Chris Webber.
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Christy Mack Releases Horrific War Machine Beating Photos
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World