- Steelers RBs Bell, Blount Both Arrested For Marijuana Possession
- HASHTAG GAMES: The 35 Best #NBAMovies Tweets
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Rhode Island Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
What If Chris Webber Hadn’t Called Timeout? Likeliest Result: We Are Enslaved By Robots
Remember when Chris Webber played for Michigan, and he called timeout in the 1993 NCAA Championship game against North Carolina, but his team didn’t have any and they went on to lose?
Here’s an alternate reality in which that doesn’t happen. Seems legit (via BobsBlitz):
Somebody turn this into a full-length feature and cast Ashton Kutcher as Chris Webber.
- WBC Lifts Suspension Against Adrien Broner
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'