- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
What If Chris Webber Hadn’t Called Timeout? Likeliest Result: We Are Enslaved By Robots
Remember when Chris Webber played for Michigan, and he called timeout in the 1993 NCAA Championship game against North Carolina, but his team didn’t have any and they went on to lose?
Here’s an alternate reality in which that doesn’t happen. Seems legit (via BobsBlitz):
Somebody turn this into a full-length feature and cast Ashton Kutcher as Chris Webber.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts