- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
When Can We Expect The Wrestlecast (And Now, Seinfeldcast) Guy To Be On ESPN Or Fox Sports 1?
You probably heard about the Adam Lefkoe, the Louisville sportscaster who managed to drop a ton of wrestling references into one segment last week. According to his blog, Lefkoe will try a different theme each week, using crowd-sourcing to gather the references. His newest endeavor is SeinfeldCast, which involves making, you guessed it, Seinfeld jokes. Enjoy, Seinfeld fans.
So here’s the question: When will ESPN and/or Fox Sports 1 try to snatch this guy up? At one point rumors swirled that they two would be fighting over Tim Tebow’s services, but a creative guy like Lefkoe is the real prize. He has the Bristol look, but the Canadian sensibility. Where would he make a better fit? (Answer: The place that offers him the most money.)
- Jessica Eye Stripped of Victory - Continues to Fight
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot