- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
When Can We Expect The Wrestlecast (And Now, Seinfeldcast) Guy To Be On ESPN Or Fox Sports 1?
You probably heard about the Adam Lefkoe, the Louisville sportscaster who managed to drop a ton of wrestling references into one segment last week. According to his blog, Lefkoe will try a different theme each week, using crowd-sourcing to gather the references. His newest endeavor is SeinfeldCast, which involves making, you guessed it, Seinfeld jokes. Enjoy, Seinfeld fans.
So here’s the question: When will ESPN and/or Fox Sports 1 try to snatch this guy up? At one point rumors swirled that they two would be fighting over Tim Tebow’s services, but a creative guy like Lefkoe is the real prize. He has the Bristol look, but the Canadian sensibility. Where would he make a better fit? (Answer: The place that offers him the most money.)
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story