- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
When Can We Expect The Wrestlecast (And Now, Seinfeldcast) Guy To Be On ESPN Or Fox Sports 1?
You probably heard about the Adam Lefkoe, the Louisville sportscaster who managed to drop a ton of wrestling references into one segment last week. According to his blog, Lefkoe will try a different theme each week, using crowd-sourcing to gather the references. His newest endeavor is SeinfeldCast, which involves making, you guessed it, Seinfeld jokes. Enjoy, Seinfeld fans.
So here’s the question: When will ESPN and/or Fox Sports 1 try to snatch this guy up? At one point rumors swirled that they two would be fighting over Tim Tebow’s services, but a creative guy like Lefkoe is the real prize. He has the Bristol look, but the Canadian sensibility. Where would he make a better fit? (Answer: The place that offers him the most money.)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles