- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
When Can We Expect The Wrestlecast (And Now, Seinfeldcast) Guy To Be On ESPN Or Fox Sports 1?
You probably heard about the Adam Lefkoe, the Louisville sportscaster who managed to drop a ton of wrestling references into one segment last week. According to his blog, Lefkoe will try a different theme each week, using crowd-sourcing to gather the references. His newest endeavor is SeinfeldCast, which involves making, you guessed it, Seinfeld jokes. Enjoy, Seinfeld fans.
So here’s the question: When will ESPN and/or Fox Sports 1 try to snatch this guy up? At one point rumors swirled that they two would be fighting over Tim Tebow’s services, but a creative guy like Lefkoe is the real prize. He has the Bristol look, but the Canadian sensibility. Where would he make a better fit? (Answer: The place that offers him the most money.)
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Reconstructing Manny Pacquiao | RingTV