- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
When Your Minor League Team Needs To Promote ‘Ghostbusters Night’, Who You Gonna Call But Bill Murray?
Bill Murray channeling the late Harry Caray will power you to the weekend.
It all happens oin May 30 at Fifth Third Field, when the Mud Hens play host to Ghostbusters Night, to mark the film’s upcoming 30th anniversary (gulp). Of course fans will be given “Green Blinking Ecto Glasses” at the gate (presented by Frame’s Pest Control, appropriately), and there will be other Ghostbusters-themed stuff happening. Featured will be Ghostbusters jerseys worn by the team, then auctioned for charity.
Murray is part owner of four professional baseball teams, and has invested in several others — none of them the Mud Hens.
- Filed Under:
- Bill Murray
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts