- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
When Your Minor League Team Needs To Promote ‘Ghostbusters Night’, Who You Gonna Call But Bill Murray?
Bill Murray channeling the late Harry Caray will power you to the weekend.
It all happens oin May 30 at Fifth Third Field, when the Mud Hens play host to Ghostbusters Night, to mark the film’s upcoming 30th anniversary (gulp). Of course fans will be given “Green Blinking Ecto Glasses” at the gate (presented by Frame’s Pest Control, appropriately), and there will be other Ghostbusters-themed stuff happening. Featured will be Ghostbusters jerseys worn by the team, then auctioned for charity.
Murray is part owner of four professional baseball teams, and has invested in several others — none of them the Mud Hens.
- Filed Under:
- Bill Murray
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'