- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Ditka Has No Tolerance For The 'Redskins' Name Controversy
- 4 NFL Players Whose ADP Has Shifted For Better Or Worse
- USA Basketball Might Bring A 13th Player To Spain Just To Cut Him
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Who Is The New Lady In Donald Sterling’s Life, And Oh God What Is Wrong With Everybody?
So apparently there’s a new lady rumored to be a part of Donald Sterling’s life. According to TMZ, a woman named Raven — just Raven, like Neymar or Ronaldinho — has been taking trips and going on dinner dates with the exiled former (current?) owner of the L.A. Clippers.
TMZ, in TMZ fashion, “caught up” with Raven on the streets of L.A. (meaning, they stalked and cornered her and asked her questions as she walked with some dude). She insists that their relationship a business relationship only. Because “he’s married.” Okay.
Here’s video, if you care to watch:
– Watch More
Raven met Sterling through Sterling’s former lady, V. Stiviano. It must be noted that Raven appears to be African-American. To recap, Sterling is still unable to reconcile his disdain for black people with wanting to stick his penis in them. And beautiful African-American women, for whatever reason (money? Raven says she pays for stuff sometimes) are drawn to him. So, nobody has learned anything and everybody is terrible and dumb.
Unless Sterling has turned a corner, and really is allowing a well-endowed, beautiful, young black lady to handle his business affairs. In which case, consider us completely stumped.
- Filed Under:
- Donald Sterling
- San Francisco 49ers Preseason: Taking The Bad With The Good
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy