- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Whoomp There It Is: Umpire Has The Single Best Punch Out Call Ever
A punch out call is like an umpire’s finger print. It’s how he distinguishes himself. It’s also an opportunity for him to have fun and and creative, all the while accentuating the failure of a batter. Never really understood why they needed to be so demonstrative, until I saw this. Thank you, FTW. This just made a bunch of people who grew up in the 90′s piss themselves.
Whoop, here it is…
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Pacquiao Ready For New Challenges