- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Whoomp There It Is: Umpire Has The Single Best Punch Out Call Ever
A punch out call is like an umpire’s finger print. It’s how he distinguishes himself. It’s also an opportunity for him to have fun and and creative, all the while accentuating the failure of a batter. Never really understood why they needed to be so demonstrative, until I saw this. Thank you, FTW. This just made a bunch of people who grew up in the 90′s piss themselves.
Whoop, here it is…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts