- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Whoomp There It Is: Umpire Has The Single Best Punch Out Call Ever
A punch out call is like an umpire’s finger print. It’s how he distinguishes himself. It’s also an opportunity for him to have fun and and creative, all the while accentuating the failure of a batter. Never really understood why they needed to be so demonstrative, until I saw this. Thank you, FTW. This just made a bunch of people who grew up in the 90′s piss themselves.
Whoop, here it is…
- Have You Seen Colin Kaepernick's New Tattoo?
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Warren Sapp Admits to Stiffing Waitress at Bar
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams