- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Whoomp There It Is: Umpire Has The Single Best Punch Out Call Ever
A punch out call is like an umpire’s finger print. It’s how he distinguishes himself. It’s also an opportunity for him to have fun and and creative, all the while accentuating the failure of a batter. Never really understood why they needed to be so demonstrative, until I saw this. Thank you, FTW. This just made a bunch of people who grew up in the 90′s piss themselves.
Whoop, here it is…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts