- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Who’s More Awesome In This Draft Day Video: Marcus Lattimore Or His Mom?
Former South Carolina running back Marcus Lattimore was drafted by the 49ers in the 4th round of this year’s draft, despite being a 1st round talent. Why’d he drop so far? Probably because his knee was destroyed against Tennessee last year, making him something of a project pick.
Lattimore is still working on his come back, but he fell into a great situation with the 49ers. As mentioned in the below video, he’ll have the time to develop and grow stronger behind a stacked backfield, and take up the mantle once things clear up a bit (i.e., when Frank Gore’s wheels finally fall off).
But all that is a long way off. All he’s got right now is a dream and his family, and man, are they excited for him. Watch this video and wrestle with this question: Is it Lattimore’s poise and earnestness that makes this video such a winner, or is it his mom’s unbridled joy when he finally gets the call? Either way, someone is slicing onions in here and they better cut it out. I don’t want anyone mistaking me for Tom Brady.
- Filed Under:
- marcus lattimore
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson
- Where To Go: Johnny Football or Not?