- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The Rules, Formations, & Positions Of NFL Football
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Who’s More Awesome In This Draft Day Video: Marcus Lattimore Or His Mom?
Former South Carolina running back Marcus Lattimore was drafted by the 49ers in the 4th round of this year’s draft, despite being a 1st round talent. Why’d he drop so far? Probably because his knee was destroyed against Tennessee last year, making him something of a project pick.
Lattimore is still working on his come back, but he fell into a great situation with the 49ers. As mentioned in the below video, he’ll have the time to develop and grow stronger behind a stacked backfield, and take up the mantle once things clear up a bit (i.e., when Frank Gore’s wheels finally fall off).
But all that is a long way off. All he’s got right now is a dream and his family, and man, are they excited for him. Watch this video and wrestle with this question: Is it Lattimore’s poise and earnestness that makes this video such a winner, or is it his mom’s unbridled joy when he finally gets the call? Either way, someone is slicing onions in here and they better cut it out. I don’t want anyone mistaking me for Tom Brady.
- Filed Under:
- marcus lattimore
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178