- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Why Must A Drunk Man Climb, And Then Fall Off, A Beer Truck At The Preakness? Because It’s There
The Preakness was Saturday, and we wrote about it a bit on Monday. As far as the drunken infield shenanigans — which is the only part I care about — there’s not much to tell, seeing that they’ve discontinued the BYOB policy, fired Kegasus, and even outlawed the Porta-John Beer Gauntlet.
But apparently that didn’t stop people from getting drunk and doing stupid things. They were still selling beer in the infield, and this guy apparently sampled many Budweisers … then decided to climb atop one of their trucks. When ordered to get down, things ended predictably.
We salute the fallen.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story