- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Why Must A Drunk Man Climb, And Then Fall Off, A Beer Truck At The Preakness? Because It’s There
The Preakness was Saturday, and we wrote about it a bit on Monday. As far as the drunken infield shenanigans — which is the only part I care about — there’s not much to tell, seeing that they’ve discontinued the BYOB policy, fired Kegasus, and even outlawed the Porta-John Beer Gauntlet.
But apparently that didn’t stop people from getting drunk and doing stupid things. They were still selling beer in the infield, and this guy apparently sampled many Budweisers … then decided to climb atop one of their trucks. When ordered to get down, things ended predictably.
We salute the fallen.
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed