- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Why Must A Drunk Man Climb, And Then Fall Off, A Beer Truck At The Preakness? Because It’s There
The Preakness was Saturday, and we wrote about it a bit on Monday. As far as the drunken infield shenanigans — which is the only part I care about — there’s not much to tell, seeing that they’ve discontinued the BYOB policy, fired Kegasus, and even outlawed the Porta-John Beer Gauntlet.
But apparently that didn’t stop people from getting drunk and doing stupid things. They were still selling beer in the infield, and this guy apparently sampled many Budweisers … then decided to climb atop one of their trucks. When ordered to get down, things ended predictably.
We salute the fallen.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes