- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Why Must A Drunk Man Climb, And Then Fall Off, A Beer Truck At The Preakness? Because It’s There
The Preakness was Saturday, and we wrote about it a bit on Monday. As far as the drunken infield shenanigans — which is the only part I care about — there’s not much to tell, seeing that they’ve discontinued the BYOB policy, fired Kegasus, and even outlawed the Porta-John Beer Gauntlet.
But apparently that didn’t stop people from getting drunk and doing stupid things. They were still selling beer in the infield, and this guy apparently sampled many Budweisers … then decided to climb atop one of their trucks. When ordered to get down, things ended predictably.
We salute the fallen.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts