- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Why Must A Drunk Man Climb, And Then Fall Off, A Beer Truck At The Preakness? Because It’s There
The Preakness was Saturday, and we wrote about it a bit on Monday. As far as the drunken infield shenanigans — which is the only part I care about — there’s not much to tell, seeing that they’ve discontinued the BYOB policy, fired Kegasus, and even outlawed the Porta-John Beer Gauntlet.
But apparently that didn’t stop people from getting drunk and doing stupid things. They were still selling beer in the infield, and this guy apparently sampled many Budweisers … then decided to climb atop one of their trucks. When ordered to get down, things ended predictably.
We salute the fallen.
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'