- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
WINTER OLYMPICS UPDATE: The Torch Almost Exploded Again
First, a 13-year-old carrier is burnt by a giant fire geyser erupting from the torch back in October. Then the Russian media denies everything. Now the torch acts up again — nearly setting an athlete on fire — and it’s the same old “nothing to see here people” from Putin & Co. You tell us: Does having to put down the torch and cover it in blankets, which fail to extinguish the out-of-control flame, count as an “incident”? Are we being duped by Gazprom? How long until the torch kills somebody?
We’re not too concerned about the implications of torch-gate. What we are interested in, is watching it nearly explode.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts