- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
WINTER OLYMPICS UPDATE: The Torch Almost Exploded Again
First, a 13-year-old carrier is burnt by a giant fire geyser erupting from the torch back in October. Then the Russian media denies everything. Now the torch acts up again — nearly setting an athlete on fire — and it’s the same old “nothing to see here people” from Putin & Co. You tell us: Does having to put down the torch and cover it in blankets, which fail to extinguish the out-of-control flame, count as an “incident”? Are we being duped by Gazprom? How long until the torch kills somebody?
We’re not too concerned about the implications of torch-gate. What we are interested in, is watching it nearly explode.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'