- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
WINTER OLYMPICS UPDATE: The Torch Almost Exploded Again
First, a 13-year-old carrier is burnt by a giant fire geyser erupting from the torch back in October. Then the Russian media denies everything. Now the torch acts up again — nearly setting an athlete on fire — and it’s the same old “nothing to see here people” from Putin & Co. You tell us: Does having to put down the torch and cover it in blankets, which fail to extinguish the out-of-control flame, count as an “incident”? Are we being duped by Gazprom? How long until the torch kills somebody?
We’re not too concerned about the implications of torch-gate. What we are interested in, is watching it nearly explode.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story