- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
WINTER OLYMPICS UPDATE: The Torch Almost Exploded Again
First, a 13-year-old carrier is burnt by a giant fire geyser erupting from the torch back in October. Then the Russian media denies everything. Now the torch acts up again — nearly setting an athlete on fire — and it’s the same old “nothing to see here people” from Putin & Co. You tell us: Does having to put down the torch and cover it in blankets, which fail to extinguish the out-of-control flame, count as an “incident”? Are we being duped by Gazprom? How long until the torch kills somebody?
We’re not too concerned about the implications of torch-gate. What we are interested in, is watching it nearly explode.
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'