- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Wisconsin High School Hockey Has Bigger Hits Than Beyoncé
As far as Wisconsin hockey rivalries go, West Salem and Lincoln High School (Wisconsin Rapids) seems to be pretty damn bitter, for no other reason than this bone crushing hit. Apparently it was legal (we’re not hockey refs, so it’s hard to have an opinion on the matter). What we can say, though, is that it probably shouldn’t be legal to punch someone’s torso while it’s traveling in the opposite direction. But what do we know.
Hockey Grandpa says: “In my day, these kind of hits were commonplace — it was how we used to shake hands after the game. And we never, ever got on the dang internet for it. Just lost teeth and had to skate 18 miles home with firewood on our backs. And we liked it!”
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'