- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Wisconsin High School Hockey Has Bigger Hits Than Beyoncé
As far as Wisconsin hockey rivalries go, West Salem and Lincoln High School (Wisconsin Rapids) seems to be pretty damn bitter, for no other reason than this bone crushing hit. Apparently it was legal (we’re not hockey refs, so it’s hard to have an opinion on the matter). What we can say, though, is that it probably shouldn’t be legal to punch someone’s torso while it’s traveling in the opposite direction. But what do we know.
Hockey Grandpa says: “In my day, these kind of hits were commonplace — it was how we used to shake hands after the game. And we never, ever got on the dang internet for it. Just lost teeth and had to skate 18 miles home with firewood on our backs. And we liked it!”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts