- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Wisconsin High School Hockey Has Bigger Hits Than Beyoncé
As far as Wisconsin hockey rivalries go, West Salem and Lincoln High School (Wisconsin Rapids) seems to be pretty damn bitter, for no other reason than this bone crushing hit. Apparently it was legal (we’re not hockey refs, so it’s hard to have an opinion on the matter). What we can say, though, is that it probably shouldn’t be legal to punch someone’s torso while it’s traveling in the opposite direction. But what do we know.
Hockey Grandpa says: “In my day, these kind of hits were commonplace — it was how we used to shake hands after the game. And we never, ever got on the dang internet for it. Just lost teeth and had to skate 18 miles home with firewood on our backs. And we liked it!”
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- Tennis Babe Maria Sharapova Shows Off Her Personalized Porsche
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs