- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
With One Second Left, High School Team Wins On Cartoonishly Long Hook And Ladder Kickoff Return
A&M Consolidated High School was down 41-38 to Copperas Cove HS with one second remaining. All they needed to do was make some sort of stop on the kickoff. What happened? They ended up doing this weird train dance, attempted an onside kick for some reason, then somehow managed to not lay a finger on a single ballcarrier (we counted two of em’.) What we also counted, was the nearly 40 seconds it took for the play to resolve, whereby A&M broke it up the sideline and, to quote the guy with the camera, “Oh my God.”
Runner up for Texas high school football play of the week: Mt. Pleasant WR K.D. Cannon catches deep one, holds on to it despite complete front flip. Ya, he’s going to Baylor next year…
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.