- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
With One Second Left, High School Team Wins On Cartoonishly Long Hook And Ladder Kickoff Return
A&M Consolidated High School was down 41-38 to Copperas Cove HS with one second remaining. All they needed to do was make some sort of stop on the kickoff. What happened? They ended up doing this weird train dance, attempted an onside kick for some reason, then somehow managed to not lay a finger on a single ballcarrier (we counted two of em’.) What we also counted, was the nearly 40 seconds it took for the play to resolve, whereby A&M broke it up the sideline and, to quote the guy with the camera, “Oh my God.”
Runner up for Texas high school football play of the week: Mt. Pleasant WR K.D. Cannon catches deep one, holds on to it despite complete front flip. Ya, he’s going to Baylor next year…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts