- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Woman’s Failed BASE Jumping Attempt Is The Scariest Thing You’ll Watch All Day
There isn’t much to say about this failed BASE jumping attempt except to let you know that the jumper, Maria Steinmayr, reportedly escaped unharmed. As you can see, it could have been much, much worse:
The original video has this description, translated from Portuguese:
The Austrian Maria Steinmayr, only female participant in the World Base Jump disputed in Benidorm, Spain, withdrew from the competition after wrapping up the parachute and escape unharmed from a fall of 160 meters.
I know BASE jumping is a rush, and it happens all over the world all the time mostly without incident, but I’ve never understood the point of jumping off a perfectly good building with a tarp strapped to your back. Ditto for perfectly good airplanes. Or perfectly good bridges. Adrenaline junkies of the world, please consider finding your fix elsewhere. Try home run ball diving, for instance.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story