- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kid Sets Some Sort Of Record For The Lowest Standing Backflip
Looks to be aiming to get his head under the two feet mark on the ruler his bud’s got propped up next to him. Does he get it? Is that actually the world record? Does it really matter — it’s an unbelievable feat of human agility.
For measure, here’s one of the world’s highest standing backflips.
Ok, this guy can play. “Yo, gymnast dude, you ball?”
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts