- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Kid Sets Some Sort Of Record For The Lowest Standing Backflip
Looks to be aiming to get his head under the two feet mark on the ruler his bud’s got propped up next to him. Does he get it? Is that actually the world record? Does it really matter — it’s an unbelievable feat of human agility.
For measure, here’s one of the world’s highest standing backflips.
Ok, this guy can play. “Yo, gymnast dude, you ball?”
- Filed Under:
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing
- Top 5 Reasons the New York Giants Suck
- Manny Pacquiao Claims He Has No Money