- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Kid Sets Some Sort Of Record For The Lowest Standing Backflip
Looks to be aiming to get his head under the two feet mark on the ruler his bud’s got propped up next to him. Does he get it? Is that actually the world record? Does it really matter — it’s an unbelievable feat of human agility.
For measure, here’s one of the world’s highest standing backflips.
Ok, this guy can play. “Yo, gymnast dude, you ball?”
- Filed Under:
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce