- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Kid Sets Some Sort Of Record For The Lowest Standing Backflip
Looks to be aiming to get his head under the two feet mark on the ruler his bud’s got propped up next to him. Does he get it? Is that actually the world record? Does it really matter — it’s an unbelievable feat of human agility.
For measure, here’s one of the world’s highest standing backflips.
Ok, this guy can play. “Yo, gymnast dude, you ball?”
- Filed Under:
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- What Has Brett Favre Been Doing After Football?
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?