- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Kid Sets Some Sort Of Record For The Lowest Standing Backflip
Looks to be aiming to get his head under the two feet mark on the ruler his bud’s got propped up next to him. Does he get it? Is that actually the world record? Does it really matter — it’s an unbelievable feat of human agility.
For measure, here’s one of the world’s highest standing backflips.
Ok, this guy can play. “Yo, gymnast dude, you ball?”
- Filed Under:
- Rickie Fowler Keeps Himself Entertained Off the Golf Course
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.