- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Is The Worst Ski Jump Attempt Ever
And by “ever,” I do mean “ever.” Pro, amateur, person trying to do it for the first time. This is the absolute worst.
First, a quick explanation of where things went wrong for Japan’s Daiki Ito, who was preparing for his final jump at the Okurayama-hill in Sapporo when things went horribly wrong.
Japanese Daiki Ito had a moment of shock before his final jump. Ito slipped off the bar and was sliding down the inrun. The Japenese didn’t suffer any injuries but was not allowed to jump again. So Ito, who was second after the first round, lost the chance to achieve a top result.
That explanation doesn’t even begin to explain how bad his attempt was, though. Take a look for yourself. You won’t be sorry:
Amazing. I’ve never even ski jumped before and I could probably do better than that.
- Filed Under:
- Worst Ski Jump
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story