- Justin Tuck Leaves For Oakland, Frontrunner Emerges For Ex-Panther Steve Smith
- Mel Kiper Jr.'s Newest Mock Draft Looks A Helluva Lot Different From His Last One
- We're Hearing That Phil Jackson Has Officially Joined The Knicks
- The 19 Best MLB Uniform & Logo Changes To Look Forward To This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This Is The Worst Ski Jump Attempt Ever
And by “ever,” I do mean “ever.” Pro, amateur, person trying to do it for the first time. This is the absolute worst.
First, a quick explanation of where things went wrong for Japan’s Daiki Ito, who was preparing for his final jump at the Okurayama-hill in Sapporo when things went horribly wrong.
Japanese Daiki Ito had a moment of shock before his final jump. Ito slipped off the bar and was sliding down the inrun. The Japenese didn’t suffer any injuries but was not allowed to jump again. So Ito, who was second after the first round, lost the chance to achieve a top result.
That explanation doesn’t even begin to explain how bad his attempt was, though. Take a look for yourself. You won’t be sorry:
Amazing. I’ve never even ski jumped before and I could probably do better than that.
- Filed Under:
- Worst Ski Jump
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- The Nastiest Leg Break In UFC
- MMA Fighter Defends His Home From 4 Intruders