- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
FEMININE FIGURE FOUR: A High School Girl Is Kicking Ass And Setting Wrestling Records
With a record of 107-26, you’d think Georgetown Day School’s top wrestler would be, among other things, male. Nope. Quite the opposite. Julia Ernst is just your average, super intelligent, beautiful high school senior (who will be attending Harvard in the fall), who also happens to dominate her all-male competition IN VARSITY WRESTLING.
And to think, you didn’t even make the JV tennis team because of your asthma. What a cop out, dude.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts