- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
FEMININE FIGURE FOUR: A High School Girl Is Kicking Ass And Setting Wrestling Records
With a record of 107-26, you’d think Georgetown Day School’s top wrestler would be, among other things, male. Nope. Quite the opposite. Julia Ernst is just your average, super intelligent, beautiful high school senior (who will be attending Harvard in the fall), who also happens to dominate her all-male competition IN VARSITY WRESTLING.
And to think, you didn’t even make the JV tennis team because of your asthma. What a cop out, dude.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?