- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
FEMININE FIGURE FOUR: A High School Girl Is Kicking Ass And Setting Wrestling Records
With a record of 107-26, you’d think Georgetown Day School’s top wrestler would be, among other things, male. Nope. Quite the opposite. Julia Ernst is just your average, super intelligent, beautiful high school senior (who will be attending Harvard in the fall), who also happens to dominate her all-male competition IN VARSITY WRESTLING.
And to think, you didn’t even make the JV tennis team because of your asthma. What a cop out, dude.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension