- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
FEMININE FIGURE FOUR: A High School Girl Is Kicking Ass And Setting Wrestling Records
With a record of 107-26, you’d think Georgetown Day School’s top wrestler would be, among other things, male. Nope. Quite the opposite. Julia Ernst is just your average, super intelligent, beautiful high school senior (who will be attending Harvard in the fall), who also happens to dominate her all-male competition IN VARSITY WRESTLING.
And to think, you didn’t even make the JV tennis team because of your asthma. What a cop out, dude.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today