- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Yep, This Is The Best Play You Will See Today
The Erie Times-News put together a story on the Erie SeaWolves’ 6-4 win over the Bowie Baysox and somehow buried this near the end. Take a look at Erie shortstop Hernan Perez, who proves that you don’t really need fingers to play the infield. He flips the ball to second with his glove, while rolling on the ground. Ta daa!
“It was a SportsCenter highlight type of play,” said Cron about Perez’s play. “He made a play that I’m not sure I’ve ever seen.”
Facts about Perez: He’s 22, from Venezuela, and played two games for the Detroit Tigers last year … getting one hit in two at-bats.
Fun fact: the SeaWolves have a relief pitcher named Will Startup. Shouldn’t he be pitching for the San Jose Giants, who are located in Silicon Valley?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts