- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Yep, This Is The Best Play You Will See Today
The Erie Times-News put together a story on the Erie SeaWolves’ 6-4 win over the Bowie Baysox and somehow buried this near the end. Take a look at Erie shortstop Hernan Perez, who proves that you don’t really need fingers to play the infield. He flips the ball to second with his glove, while rolling on the ground. Ta daa!
“It was a SportsCenter highlight type of play,” said Cron about Perez’s play. “He made a play that I’m not sure I’ve ever seen.”
Facts about Perez: He’s 22, from Venezuela, and played two games for the Detroit Tigers last year … getting one hit in two at-bats.
Fun fact: the SeaWolves have a relief pitcher named Will Startup. Shouldn’t he be pitching for the San Jose Giants, who are located in Silicon Valley?
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released