- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Yep, This Is The Best Play You Will See Today
The Erie Times-News put together a story on the Erie SeaWolves’ 6-4 win over the Bowie Baysox and somehow buried this near the end. Take a look at Erie shortstop Hernan Perez, who proves that you don’t really need fingers to play the infield. He flips the ball to second with his glove, while rolling on the ground. Ta daa!
“It was a SportsCenter highlight type of play,” said Cron about Perez’s play. “He made a play that I’m not sure I’ve ever seen.”
Facts about Perez: He’s 22, from Venezuela, and played two games for the Detroit Tigers last year … getting one hit in two at-bats.
Fun fact: the SeaWolves have a relief pitcher named Will Startup. Shouldn’t he be pitching for the San Jose Giants, who are located in Silicon Valley?
- Virgil Hunter: Manny Got Put to Sleep
- Will Timothy Bradley Take Down Pacquiao Again?
- Can Maidana Overpower Mayweather?
- Did Mayweather Avoid Fighting Amir Khan?