- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Yep, This Is The Best Play You Will See Today
The Erie Times-News put together a story on the Erie SeaWolves’ 6-4 win over the Bowie Baysox and somehow buried this near the end. Take a look at Erie shortstop Hernan Perez, who proves that you don’t really need fingers to play the infield. He flips the ball to second with his glove, while rolling on the ground. Ta daa!
“It was a SportsCenter highlight type of play,” said Cron about Perez’s play. “He made a play that I’m not sure I’ve ever seen.”
Facts about Perez: He’s 22, from Venezuela, and played two games for the Detroit Tigers last year … getting one hit in two at-bats.
Fun fact: the SeaWolves have a relief pitcher named Will Startup. Shouldn’t he be pitching for the San Jose Giants, who are located in Silicon Valley?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Shane Mosley Jr. Tastes The Bitterness of Defeat
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World