- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Yo, Floyd, Is That Justin Bieber You’re Working Out To?
It’s no secret Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Justin Bieber are tight. Both are rich, brash…well, that’s about it — but it seems to be enough to keep them in each other’s inner circles. Bieber escorted “Money” to the ring against Canelo Alvarez last September, which put Floyd’s street cred on notice.
Then this video popped up. Now the 36-year-old boxing champ has as much juice as Lisa Frank.
No joke: He’s doing sit-ups to Justin Bieber’s hit single, “Right Here,” featuring Drake (as if Drake makes it any better). Whatever happened to the days when boxers would break heavy bags to DMX? We blame Twitter for all this.
Mayweather is prepping for his May 3rd bout against Argentine power puncher, Marcos Maidana.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'