- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Yo, Floyd, Is That Justin Bieber You’re Working Out To?
It’s no secret Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Justin Bieber are tight. Both are rich, brash…well, that’s about it — but it seems to be enough to keep them in each other’s inner circles. Bieber escorted “Money” to the ring against Canelo Alvarez last September, which put Floyd’s street cred on notice.
Then this video popped up. Now the 36-year-old boxing champ has as much juice as Lisa Frank.
No joke: He’s doing sit-ups to Justin Bieber’s hit single, “Right Here,” featuring Drake (as if Drake makes it any better). Whatever happened to the days when boxers would break heavy bags to DMX? We blame Twitter for all this.
Mayweather is prepping for his May 3rd bout against Argentine power puncher, Marcos Maidana.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts