- SportsCenter Reporting Whether Michael Sam Showers With Team
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Angel Di Maria, Now Worth $99 Million, Was Once Sold For 35 Soccer Balls
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Yo, Floyd, Is That Justin Bieber You’re Working Out To?
It’s no secret Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Justin Bieber are tight. Both are rich, brash…well, that’s about it — but it seems to be enough to keep them in each other’s inner circles. Bieber escorted “Money” to the ring against Canelo Alvarez last September, which put Floyd’s street cred on notice.
Then this video popped up. Now the 36-year-old boxing champ has as much juice as Lisa Frank.
No joke: He’s doing sit-ups to Justin Bieber’s hit single, “Right Here,” featuring Drake (as if Drake makes it any better). Whatever happened to the days when boxers would break heavy bags to DMX? We blame Twitter for all this.
Mayweather is prepping for his May 3rd bout against Argentine power puncher, Marcos Maidana.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights