- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Yogurt Company Makes Milk From German Soccer Legends Gert And Thomas Müller
At some point during today’s Germany-Brazil World Cup semi-final, you may find yourself in the unique predicament of being both thirsty AND hungry. Problem solved: Müllermilch.
That’s right, it’s “Milch” made from real “Müllers”!
Not sure if that concept is as gross in German as it is in English (it might not be), but the American-corollary — Miller Milk — is hilariously barf-inducing. Either the Mike or Reggie or Dennis kind makes us want to never eat dairy again.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts