- Keith Olbermann Went Nuts Over The Ray Rice Suspension
- James Harden Says Truthful Thing, Everyone Gets Mad
- 6 Most Hated Owners That Were Once Beloved
- Tour de France Riders Gloriously Mooned During Stage 17
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Yogurt Company Makes Milk From German Soccer Legends Gert And Thomas Müller
At some point during today’s Germany-Brazil World Cup semi-final, you may find yourself in the unique predicament of being both thirsty AND hungry. Problem solved: Müllermilch.
That’s right, it’s “Milch” made from real “Müllers”!
Not sure if that concept is as gross in German as it is in English (it might not be), but the American-corollary — Miller Milk — is hilariously barf-inducing. Either the Mike or Reggie or Dennis kind makes us want to never eat dairy again.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson