- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Yogurt Company Makes Milk From German Soccer Legends Gert And Thomas Müller
At some point during today’s Germany-Brazil World Cup semi-final, you may find yourself in the unique predicament of being both thirsty AND hungry. Problem solved: Müllermilch.
That’s right, it’s “Milch” made from real “Müllers”!
Not sure if that concept is as gross in German as it is in English (it might not be), but the American-corollary — Miller Milk — is hilariously barf-inducing. Either the Mike or Reggie or Dennis kind makes us want to never eat dairy again.
- 25 Sexy WWE Diva Images You Need To See Before You Die
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World