- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Yogurt Company Makes Milk From German Soccer Legends Gert And Thomas Müller
At some point during today’s Germany-Brazil World Cup semi-final, you may find yourself in the unique predicament of being both thirsty AND hungry. Problem solved: Müllermilch.
That’s right, it’s “Milch” made from real “Müllers”!
Not sure if that concept is as gross in German as it is in English (it might not be), but the American-corollary — Miller Milk — is hilariously barf-inducing. Either the Mike or Reggie or Dennis kind makes us want to never eat dairy again.
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce