- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 DTs And The Top 6 DEs
- Geno Smith Thinks He'll Be A Top Five QB, Sources Confirm He's Delusional
- MMA Fighter/Gas Station Clerk Rains Punches On Would-Be Robbers (VIDEO)
- Will Fantasy Players Take A Stand Against Ray Rice This Year?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Yogurt Company Makes Milk From German Soccer Legends Gert And Thomas Müller
At some point during today’s Germany-Brazil World Cup semi-final, you may find yourself in the unique predicament of being both thirsty AND hungry. Problem solved: Müllermilch.
That’s right, it’s “Milch” made from real “Müllers”!
Not sure if that concept is as gross in German as it is in English (it might not be), but the American-corollary — Miller Milk — is hilariously barf-inducing. Either the Mike or Reggie or Dennis kind makes us want to never eat dairy again.
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Civil Suit Claims 49ers' Player Made Racial Slur and Threats
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion