- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
You Are Going To Poop Your Pants When You See What These Guy Can Do With A Bicycle
Watch mountain biking legend Martyn Ashton (and two other top professionals) hop, wheelie, and backflip their way around the U.K. on something called “Colnago C59 Italias.” Apparently those are bicycles. Very, very expensive bicycles. It’s like parkour on wheels. Impressive, though not quite as informative as biking through a tub of corn starch. And this is the second time they’ve done this (the original Road Bike Party can be seen here). We give it two thumbs up (which is a nice change from showing cyclists our other other finger on a regular basis).
Ladies and gentlemen, Road Bike Party 2: Electric Boogaloo (we threw in the last part).
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story