- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
You Are Going To Poop Your Pants When You See What These Guy Can Do With A Bicycle
Watch mountain biking legend Martyn Ashton (and two other top professionals) hop, wheelie, and backflip their way around the U.K. on something called “Colnago C59 Italias.” Apparently those are bicycles. Very, very expensive bicycles. It’s like parkour on wheels. Impressive, though not quite as informative as biking through a tub of corn starch. And this is the second time they’ve done this (the original Road Bike Party can be seen here). We give it two thumbs up (which is a nice change from showing cyclists our other other finger on a regular basis).
Ladies and gentlemen, Road Bike Party 2: Electric Boogaloo (we threw in the last part).
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Bob Ley Fires Back at LeBron After 'Don't Watch ESPN' Remark
- Who Will the Knicks Trade for Jeremy Lin?
- Ray Rice Drags Unconscious Fiancee Out of Elevator