- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
You Are Going To Poop Your Pants When You See What These Guy Can Do With A Bicycle
Watch mountain biking legend Martyn Ashton (and two other top professionals) hop, wheelie, and backflip their way around the U.K. on something called “Colnago C59 Italias.” Apparently those are bicycles. Very, very expensive bicycles. It’s like parkour on wheels. Impressive, though not quite as informative as biking through a tub of corn starch. And this is the second time they’ve done this (the original Road Bike Party can be seen here). We give it two thumbs up (which is a nice change from showing cyclists our other other finger on a regular basis).
Ladies and gentlemen, Road Bike Party 2: Electric Boogaloo (we threw in the last part).
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts