- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
You Are Going To Poop Your Pants When You See What These Guy Can Do With A Bicycle
Watch mountain biking legend Martyn Ashton (and two other top professionals) hop, wheelie, and backflip their way around the U.K. on something called “Colnago C59 Italias.” Apparently those are bicycles. Very, very expensive bicycles. It’s like parkour on wheels. Impressive, though not quite as informative as biking through a tub of corn starch. And this is the second time they’ve done this (the original Road Bike Party can be seen here). We give it two thumbs up (which is a nice change from showing cyclists our other other finger on a regular basis).
Ladies and gentlemen, Road Bike Party 2: Electric Boogaloo (we threw in the last part).
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Ronda Rousey's Acting Debut
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead