- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
You Are Going To Poop Your Pants When You See What These Guy Can Do With A Bicycle
Watch mountain biking legend Martyn Ashton (and two other top professionals) hop, wheelie, and backflip their way around the U.K. on something called “Colnago C59 Italias.” Apparently those are bicycles. Very, very expensive bicycles. It’s like parkour on wheels. Impressive, though not quite as informative as biking through a tub of corn starch. And this is the second time they’ve done this (the original Road Bike Party can be seen here). We give it two thumbs up (which is a nice change from showing cyclists our other other finger on a regular basis).
Ladies and gentlemen, Road Bike Party 2: Electric Boogaloo (we threw in the last part).
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce