- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
YOU GO HORSE: In Depth Reporting With NBC’s Johnny Weir And Tara Lipinski
The modern day John Madden and Pat Summerall meet with this year’s favorite, Kentucky Chrome, and discuss his fashionable reigns, breath, training methods, fatty diets, and je ne sais quoi. It was great, in so far as it was the complete opposite of what you expect when you tune into a televised broadcast of a horse race.
All we’re waiting for, is the figure skating duo to start working the NHL Playoffs in place of Pierre McGuire. THAT would be great.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World