- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
YOU GO HORSE: In Depth Reporting With NBC’s Johnny Weir And Tara Lipinski
The modern day John Madden and Pat Summerall meet with this year’s favorite, Kentucky Chrome, and discuss his fashionable reigns, breath, training methods, fatty diets, and je ne sais quoi. It was great, in so far as it was the complete opposite of what you expect when you tune into a televised broadcast of a horse race.
All we’re waiting for, is the figure skating duo to start working the NHL Playoffs in place of Pierre McGuire. THAT would be great.
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'