- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
YOU GO HORSE: In Depth Reporting With NBC’s Johnny Weir And Tara Lipinski
The modern day John Madden and Pat Summerall meet with this year’s favorite, Kentucky Chrome, and discuss his fashionable reigns, breath, training methods, fatty diets, and je ne sais quoi. It was great, in so far as it was the complete opposite of what you expect when you tune into a televised broadcast of a horse race.
All we’re waiting for, is the figure skating duo to start working the NHL Playoffs in place of Pierre McGuire. THAT would be great.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy