- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
YOU GO HORSE: In Depth Reporting With NBC’s Johnny Weir And Tara Lipinski
The modern day John Madden and Pat Summerall meet with this year’s favorite, Kentucky Chrome, and discuss his fashionable reigns, breath, training methods, fatty diets, and je ne sais quoi. It was great, in so far as it was the complete opposite of what you expect when you tune into a televised broadcast of a horse race.
All we’re waiting for, is the figure skating duo to start working the NHL Playoffs in place of Pierre McGuire. THAT would be great.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?