- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
YOU GO HORSE: In Depth Reporting With NBC’s Johnny Weir And Tara Lipinski
The modern day John Madden and Pat Summerall meet with this year’s favorite, Kentucky Chrome, and discuss his fashionable reigns, breath, training methods, fatty diets, and je ne sais quoi. It was great, in so far as it was the complete opposite of what you expect when you tune into a televised broadcast of a horse race.
All we’re waiting for, is the figure skating duo to start working the NHL Playoffs in place of Pierre McGuire. THAT would be great.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts