- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
You Should Feel Bad About Yourself Because This One-Armed Woman Can Weightlift (VIDEO)
Sometimes you take a trip into the depths of YouTube and you come out scarred for life after watching crazy drunk Russian guys doing nonsensical, life-threatening things for seemingly no reason.
Other times you take that same journey into YouTube’s inner-most workings and come out with a gem like this. Luckily for me, the latter was my latest experience, and I’m here to share it with all of you fine SportsGrid readers.
Without further ado, here is a one-armed woman weightlifting a barbell:
I now feel terrible about myself for being proud of running a mile on a treadmill yesterday. Clearly, I need to step up by game.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- The NFL's Sexiest Cheerleaders
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- 8 San Francisco 49er Locker Room Observations