- OK, Who Wants To Buy Ty Cobb's Lake Tahoe Fishing Retreat For $6.5 Million?
- Young Swimmer's Selfless Gesture To Fallen Rival Will Make Your Day, Week, Year
- The SportsGrid 'Off The Grid' Podcast: Christmas Spectacular
- Blackhawks Ice Crew Girl Backs It Up Into Net Cam
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
This Is The Absolute Worst Way To Lose A Pee Wee Football Game
What you’ll see below comes to us via The Daily What. They titled the video “Pee-Wee Football Devastation of the Day.” This left those of us at SportsGrid HQ expecting to see a massive kid-on-kid hit. We were expecting to watch it, wince and recoil and hope no injuries resulted… but also be really impressed with the kid who delivered the hit we figured was coming. Only the hit never happened. Because this video contains a different kind of devastation entirely: emotional devastation. In its own way, it’s no less painful:
We suppose #8 in green learned a good lesson about competing to the very end and never assuming things are over just because they seem like it and never taking anything for granted and blah blah blah. Even with all that valuable learning, we’d hate to be him. (Heads up play by the kids in red, though.)
- Filed Under:
- youth football
- Jamaal Charles Sets NFL Record in Chiefs' Blowout Over the Raiders
- Have The 49ers Been Validated?
- Adrian Peterson Headlines Wave Of Injuries
- LeBron James: The NBA's Next Rapper