- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Youth Football Quarterback Trucks Defender En Route To End Zone (VIDEO)
When Ben Roethlisberger or Tim Tebow trucks a defender on a scramble, it’s always exciting. When a youth football player does the same thing, it takes it to a whole new level. There might not be the excitement that surrounds a game at the college or professional level, but there’s just something special about watching a little kid do his best Johnny Manziel impression as he is forced out of the pocket and has to destroy a defender as he scampers to the end zone.
The quarterback takes the snap, begins a called run play to the right, finds a linebacker in the way, and lowers his head for the one of the best youth football league hits you’ll ever see.
Check this kid out:
Honestly, the stiff arm later in the play was equally impressive. For good measure, we ran some aging software and got some results on what this kid will look like when he makes it to college. Here’s what the algorithm gave us:
Forget Johnny Football. It’s all about Mini Johnny Football now.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship