- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Youth Football Quarterback Trucks Defender En Route To End Zone (VIDEO)
When Ben Roethlisberger or Tim Tebow trucks a defender on a scramble, it’s always exciting. When a youth football player does the same thing, it takes it to a whole new level. There might not be the excitement that surrounds a game at the college or professional level, but there’s just something special about watching a little kid do his best Johnny Manziel impression as he is forced out of the pocket and has to destroy a defender as he scampers to the end zone.
The quarterback takes the snap, begins a called run play to the right, finds a linebacker in the way, and lowers his head for the one of the best youth football league hits you’ll ever see.
Check this kid out:
Honestly, the stiff arm later in the play was equally impressive. For good measure, we ran some aging software and got some results on what this kid will look like when he makes it to college. Here’s what the algorithm gave us:
Forget Johnny Football. It’s all about Mini Johnny Football now.
- How You Can Pick Who Steve Austin Should Fight
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- CM Punk is Officially Removed From WWE Roster