- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Reminder: There Is Nothing More American Than Expressing Your Creepy Opinion About Attractive Women On The Internet
Today is Memorial Day. We wanted to kick off this holiday by looking back on Paulina Gretzky. The original post can be found here.
Now: As you take time to celebrate the people who gave their lives in the American Armed Forces today, remember that they died to protect our way of life and our freedoms. That includes our freedom to say creepy things on the Internet (to a point). Exhibit A: Paulina Gretzky’s Instagram.
Based on how well posts like these do, it looks like many of you are already familiar with her. For those who don’t know, she’s the daughter of Wayne Gretzky, and she seems dead set on sending her father to an early grave by way of posting scandalous photos to social media outlets. She’s also dating Dustin Johnson.
Paulina has been up to her usual antics — i.e., making us all feel like creeps as we oogle her in various states of undress. So to ease your troubled mind, we’ve included our favorite (read: least-favorite) creepy comments left on her Instagram page from each photo. That way you can rest easy, knowing at least one person out there is, at the very least, creepier than you. (Unless you are the author of one of these comments. In which case, ew.)
Follow her on Instagram at @pmgypsy, or check back here for more breathless updates.
- Filed Under:
- Paulina Gretzky
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts