- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- Kids Eat Free: NCAA Rules Athletes Get Unlimited Meals And Snacks
- Quote Of The Year: Pavel Datsyuk On The Red Wings Being Underdogs
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Reminder: There Is Nothing More American Than Expressing Your Creepy Opinion About Attractive Women On The Internet
Today is Memorial Day. We wanted to kick off this holiday by looking back on Paulina Gretzky. The original post can be found here.
Now: As you take time to celebrate the people who gave their lives in the American Armed Forces today, remember that they died to protect our way of life and our freedoms. That includes our freedom to say creepy things on the Internet (to a point). Exhibit A: Paulina Gretzky’s Instagram.
Based on how well posts like these do, it looks like many of you are already familiar with her. For those who don’t know, she’s the daughter of Wayne Gretzky, and she seems dead set on sending her father to an early grave by way of posting scandalous photos to social media outlets. She’s also dating Dustin Johnson.
Paulina has been up to her usual antics — i.e., making us all feel like creeps as we oogle her in various states of undress. So to ease your troubled mind, we’ve included our favorite (read: least-favorite) creepy comments left on her Instagram page from each photo. That way you can rest easy, knowing at least one person out there is, at the very least, creepier than you. (Unless you are the author of one of these comments. In which case, ew.)
Follow her on Instagram at @pmgypsy, or check back here for more breathless updates.
- Filed Under:
- Paulina Gretzky
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.