- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Weird But True
Need to pay off your student loan? Get to work on that clever sign, get on a bus to the next College Gameday location and let the Internet do the rest.
Think about this the next time you make an illegal U-turn — though, if you’re white, we doubt you’ll experience the same kind of consequences Jawon Johnson suffered for his ill-fated attempt at quickening his commute while home for the holidays.
The web site Kentucky For Kentucky says that the candle actually smells like mint julep. But do I detect a whiff of manure and jockey sweat?
The Guy Who’s Been Putting Tim Tebow Ads All Over Jacksonville Sounds Ever Crazier Than You Might Think
You might think that the guy who sent white powder and a photo to Tim Tebow to the mayor of Jersey City is the craziest Tim Tebow fan out there — and you’re probably right. But coming in a close second is Dewey Arnette, the former golf pro turned golf teacher who has been behind all the newspaper ads, airplane banners, billboards and other publicity stunts aimed at getting the Jags to sign Tebow.
A Letter That Contained A Picture Of Tim Tebow Forced A New Jersey City Hall To Evacuate (No, Really)
The impressive thing here is that she caught it and put it back on in time to run down and play offense.