- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Weird But True
Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights MH17 and MH370 At Last Minute
But here’s the really unbelievable part: the 29-year-old plans to take another Malaysian Airlines flight to Kuala Lumpur today.
White Sox slugger Adam Dunn stepped up to the plate, smacked what looked to be a sure homer to left field, and forever changed the faced the Earth as we know it.
Everyone’s favorite Bigfoot jerky mascot was spotted this afternoon at a baseball game between the Rockies and the Padres, of course chowing down on his favorite brand of dried, salty beef. We have the video.
In America, we hire former athletes for pregame shows to break down the Xs and Os before a pivotal match. Not Brazilian television giant Globo. With the World Cup being in Brazil, the media company blew their budget and continued a long-lasting rivalry with Argentina by unveiling a scary-as-hell robo-Lionel Messi.
The World Cup tends to bring out the psychic in animals. This year’s answer to Paul is a turtle named Cabeção – meaning “big head” in Portuguese.
It seems as if anyone is qualified to be a basketball coach these days. Add basketball coach/player to Manny Pacquiao’s resume. Apparently, he can do whatever the hell he wants in the Philippines.