- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Weird But True
The “Dublin City Air Strike”? These poor people!
Folks on the Internet believe in grumpkins, snarks and that most Onion posts are real, so why not this?
The Savannah Sand Gnats, a Single-A affiliate of the New York mets in the South Atlantic League, are either really into men’s health awareness or in desperate need of fans.
This one goes out to all of you closeted alcoholics out there who don’t want to be “that guy” at a football game.