- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Weird But True
While most 49-year old men sit on their couches watching sports and eating potato chips, Bernard Hopkins is winning light heavyweight titles.
Reddit user themvf made a post this afternoon alleging that his wife looked through an old high school yearbook and found a picture of good ol’ J.R. looking as cocky as ever, the second such photo to hit the web in the past year.
I’ve never seen someone so sober.
Due to the outrage from the surprisingly large quidditch following that many college campuses now possess, I took a crack at the additional 10 minutes of research we were told was needed to properly gauge what had so many crying foul.
The most stunning feat in sports history: giving up a walk-off homerun on an intentional walk attempt.
— D'Andre Walker (@LuxuryLife1K) April 2, 2014
Georgia is sketching potential high school recruits and sending them the portraits in recruiting letters.
Swanson School in Auckland, NZ, insists its approach is working. At my old grammar school however, this tire would be on fire and headed toward the freeway.
An air ball wound up in the arms of Cameron Ridley, who put it in at the buzzer to give the Longhorns a two-point win over Arizona State. Hope this game didn’t ruin your billion-dollar bracket.