- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Mass Flopping Routine
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- Devin Hester Can't Believe The Bears Didn't Re-sign Him, Because Seven Years Ago
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
A California High School QB Threw For 686 Yards And 10 TDs In His Varsity Debut
At some point it’s overkill, right? Well, sophomore Folsom, CA, QB Jake Browning tossed 34 completions for 686 yards and 10 TDs in route to a 68-28 victory over Woodcreek Friday night. What he was doing in the game for that long, who knows. The 10 TDs tied a California state record, but the 686 yards was only good for second – some piece of shit coach left his QB in for 764 yards, once.
Here are some more numbers to blow your face off, via MaxPreps:
“Phillip Carter caught five of the touchdown passes for 20, 37, 60, 66 and 78 yards. Troy Knox caught three for 8, 14 and 9 yards. Rodney Ellison added a touchdown catch of 9 yards while Lucas Owan caught a 66-yard scoring toss. Carter caught 10 passes for 317 yards. The yardage total is a new Sac-Joaquin Section record. Owan caught 13 passes for 236 yards.”
Browning didn’t have the starting job nailed down until Wednesday, but I think he’s good to go now.
Quick, Todd McShay, praise his TREMENDOUS UPSIDE.
- Filed Under:
- high school football
- CM Punk Walks Out on WWE
- Vince McMahon Clarifies CM Punk's WWE Status
- WWE Superstar Nelson Frazier Passes Away At 43
- Stevie Richards Talks About Vince McMahon