- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
A Dead Body Lying A Few Feet Away Is No Reason To Interupt A Good Game Of Beach Paddleball
You know what always ruins a good time at the beach? When one of the people decides she’s going to make absolutely no effort at all to catch the Frisbee.
Authorities said two women sounded the alarm when they noticed the body of a 78-year-old woman in the waters at a beach in Formia, midway between Rome and Naples.
But others enjoying the beach seemed to pay no attention to the corpse, covered in a white sheet, authorities said.
Hey, this is a package vacation and we only get one day at the beach.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts