- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
A Dead Body Lying A Few Feet Away Is No Reason To Interupt A Good Game Of Beach Paddleball
You know what always ruins a good time at the beach? When one of the people decides she’s going to make absolutely no effort at all to catch the Frisbee.
Authorities said two women sounded the alarm when they noticed the body of a 78-year-old woman in the waters at a beach in Formia, midway between Rome and Naples.
But others enjoying the beach seemed to pay no attention to the corpse, covered in a white sheet, authorities said.
Hey, this is a package vacation and we only get one day at the beach.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts