- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
A Dead Body Lying A Few Feet Away Is No Reason To Interupt A Good Game Of Beach Paddleball
You know what always ruins a good time at the beach? When one of the people decides she’s going to make absolutely no effort at all to catch the Frisbee.
Authorities said two women sounded the alarm when they noticed the body of a 78-year-old woman in the waters at a beach in Formia, midway between Rome and Naples.
But others enjoying the beach seemed to pay no attention to the corpse, covered in a white sheet, authorities said.
Hey, this is a package vacation and we only get one day at the beach.
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?