- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
A Dead Body Lying A Few Feet Away Is No Reason To Interupt A Good Game Of Beach Paddleball
You know what always ruins a good time at the beach? When one of the people decides she’s going to make absolutely no effort at all to catch the Frisbee.
Authorities said two women sounded the alarm when they noticed the body of a 78-year-old woman in the waters at a beach in Formia, midway between Rome and Naples.
But others enjoying the beach seemed to pay no attention to the corpse, covered in a white sheet, authorities said.
Hey, this is a package vacation and we only get one day at the beach.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story