- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
What Do You Think Happens When A Bear And A Monkey Race Each Other On Bicycles?
Seriously, though. What happens when a bear (who kind of looks like Master Splinter from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles because of the low-quality video), competes in a bike race with a monkey, at a circus?
My money is definitely on the monkey winning and not being attacked. I am confident about this, and I will back up my talk with all of my shekels.
Oh, that was sad. My shekels are gone. And on second thought, this may have been a Jadeveon Clowney highlight reel.
- Filed Under:
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Peyton Manning's Record Vs. Every NFL Team
- Legacy Lost: Patriots Overmatched by Manning and the Denver Broncos