- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
What Do You Think Happens When A Bear And A Monkey Race Each Other On Bicycles?
Seriously, though. What happens when a bear (who kind of looks like Master Splinter from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles because of the low-quality video), competes in a bike race with a monkey, at a circus?
My money is definitely on the monkey winning and not being attacked. I am confident about this, and I will back up my talk with all of my shekels.
Oh, that was sad. My shekels are gone. And on second thought, this may have been a Jadeveon Clowney highlight reel.
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story