- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
What Do You Think Happens When A Bear And A Monkey Race Each Other On Bicycles?
Seriously, though. What happens when a bear (who kind of looks like Master Splinter from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles because of the low-quality video), competes in a bike race with a monkey, at a circus?
My money is definitely on the monkey winning and not being attacked. I am confident about this, and I will back up my talk with all of my shekels.
Oh, that was sad. My shekels are gone. And on second thought, this may have been a Jadeveon Clowney highlight reel.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts