- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Belgian Field Hockey Team Late Out Of Tunnel, Refs Start Match Without Them (VIDEO)
While the end result is not nearly as bad as it could have been for the Belgian women’s field hockey team, this video is worth a watch nonetheless. As you’ll see, the squad is late coming out of tunnel for the start of the game. In a surprising turn of events, the refs have zero sympathy and just kick things off without the tardy team, nearly resulting in a goal for opposing Korea as the Belgian players race to get onto the field.
Check it out:
I don’t know what’s worse about this situation, the fact that Belgium actually managed to miss the start of the game or that Korea managed to botch its chance at a goal in the opening seconds of the match.
This also makes me think that my beloved (and hated) New York Jets have a chance at winning a game or two this season. Maybe the Dolphins will forget to come out for the second half and Chris Johnson can do that thing he used to do before he forgot how to play football where he would run for really long touchdowns.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce