- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Belgian Field Hockey Team Late Out Of Tunnel, Refs Start Match Without Them (VIDEO)
While the end result is not nearly as bad as it could have been for the Belgian women’s field hockey team, this video is worth a watch nonetheless. As you’ll see, the squad is late coming out of tunnel for the start of the game. In a surprising turn of events, the refs have zero sympathy and just kick things off without the tardy team, nearly resulting in a goal for opposing Korea as the Belgian players race to get onto the field.
Check it out:
I don’t know what’s worse about this situation, the fact that Belgium actually managed to miss the start of the game or that Korea managed to botch its chance at a goal in the opening seconds of the match.
This also makes me think that my beloved (and hated) New York Jets have a chance at winning a game or two this season. Maybe the Dolphins will forget to come out for the second half and Chris Johnson can do that thing he used to do before he forgot how to play football where he would run for really long touchdowns.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts