- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Belgian Field Hockey Team Late Out Of Tunnel, Refs Start Match Without Them (VIDEO)
While the end result is not nearly as bad as it could have been for the Belgian women’s field hockey team, this video is worth a watch nonetheless. As you’ll see, the squad is late coming out of tunnel for the start of the game. In a surprising turn of events, the refs have zero sympathy and just kick things off without the tardy team, nearly resulting in a goal for opposing Korea as the Belgian players race to get onto the field.
Check it out:
I don’t know what’s worse about this situation, the fact that Belgium actually managed to miss the start of the game or that Korea managed to botch its chance at a goal in the opening seconds of the match.
This also makes me think that my beloved (and hated) New York Jets have a chance at winning a game or two this season. Maybe the Dolphins will forget to come out for the second half and Chris Johnson can do that thing he used to do before he forgot how to play football where he would run for really long touchdowns.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier