- Keith Olbermann Went Nuts Over The Ray Rice Suspension
- James Harden Says Truthful Thing, Everyone Gets Mad
- 6 Most Hated Owners That Were Once Beloved
- Tour de France Riders Gloriously Mooned During Stage 17
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
For Some Reason, The University Of Colorado Posts Recruiting Rules In The Bathroom
This must be the most boring bathroom in the world. UC-Boulder’s “TIPS FOR THE TOILET” have nothing to do with public restroom etiquette, or where to find extra toilet paper. Nope: when you go the bathroom at CU, you get reminders of the rules of proper recruiting. Don’t fall asleep in your stall.
It’s not even clear who this is meant for. Is it for coaches, who for some reason can’t remember how to recruit legally? Or is it for players, who are curious about whether they are allowed to receive a snail mail letter from the administration? Either way, this probably belongs in an office somewhere — not a bathroom.
Here’s the full sign:
- Filed Under:
- colorado buffaloes
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier