- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
For Some Reason, The University Of Colorado Posts Recruiting Rules In The Bathroom
This must be the most boring bathroom in the world. UC-Boulder’s “TIPS FOR THE TOILET” have nothing to do with public restroom etiquette, or where to find extra toilet paper. Nope: when you go the bathroom at CU, you get reminders of the rules of proper recruiting. Don’t fall asleep in your stall.
It’s not even clear who this is meant for. Is it for coaches, who for some reason can’t remember how to recruit legally? Or is it for players, who are curious about whether they are allowed to receive a snail mail letter from the administration? Either way, this probably belongs in an office somewhere — not a bathroom.
Here’s the full sign:
- Filed Under:
- colorado buffaloes
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story