- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
For Some Reason, The University Of Colorado Posts Recruiting Rules In The Bathroom
This must be the most boring bathroom in the world. UC-Boulder’s “TIPS FOR THE TOILET” have nothing to do with public restroom etiquette, or where to find extra toilet paper. Nope: when you go the bathroom at CU, you get reminders of the rules of proper recruiting. Don’t fall asleep in your stall.
It’s not even clear who this is meant for. Is it for coaches, who for some reason can’t remember how to recruit legally? Or is it for players, who are curious about whether they are allowed to receive a snail mail letter from the administration? Either way, this probably belongs in an office somewhere — not a bathroom.
Here’s the full sign:
- Filed Under:
- colorado buffaloes
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'