- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
For Some Reason, The University Of Colorado Posts Recruiting Rules In The Bathroom
This must be the most boring bathroom in the world. UC-Boulder’s “TIPS FOR THE TOILET” have nothing to do with public restroom etiquette, or where to find extra toilet paper. Nope: when you go the bathroom at CU, you get reminders of the rules of proper recruiting. Don’t fall asleep in your stall.
It’s not even clear who this is meant for. Is it for coaches, who for some reason can’t remember how to recruit legally? Or is it for players, who are curious about whether they are allowed to receive a snail mail letter from the administration? Either way, this probably belongs in an office somewhere — not a bathroom.
Here’s the full sign:
- Filed Under:
- colorado buffaloes
- Daniel Jacobs Wants To Face GGG
- Clay Guida Shares His Opinion on PEDs
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever