- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
For Some Reason, The University Of Colorado Posts Recruiting Rules In The Bathroom
This must be the most boring bathroom in the world. UC-Boulder’s “TIPS FOR THE TOILET” have nothing to do with public restroom etiquette, or where to find extra toilet paper. Nope: when you go the bathroom at CU, you get reminders of the rules of proper recruiting. Don’t fall asleep in your stall.
It’s not even clear who this is meant for. Is it for coaches, who for some reason can’t remember how to recruit legally? Or is it for players, who are curious about whether they are allowed to receive a snail mail letter from the administration? Either way, this probably belongs in an office somewhere — not a bathroom.
Here’s the full sign:
- Filed Under:
- colorado buffaloes
- Manny Pacquiao Gives us Another Gem
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million