- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
A Canadian Has Invented Alcohockey (Beer Pong + Air Hockey)
Air hockey and beer pong are two of my greatest/only talents, so when I heard of “Alcohockey,” the seemingly-ingenious hybrid of the two, I popped an instant chub.
Here is what it looks like, presented on Imgur with the wonderful caption, “Alcohockey – Canadian variation of beer pong. I am inventor of this. I am drunk. I am Canadian.”
There aren’t rules posted… but it seems to make sense. You play air hockey, and when you nail a cup, you drink it, a la beer pong. Simple. And just like beer pong, it’s a bit easier at first with all the targets, but eventually becomes just a one cup game. That seems like a pretty hard way to end things, but I’ll have to do some original reporting to confirm.
It’s also definitely even less sanitary than beer pong, which is already like kissing Lindsey Lohan. This is like seasoning all of your meat with Lindsey Lohan’s grundle juice. This will kill people, in so many ways.
Still: fantastic idea.
- Filed Under:
- Gallery: Canelo Alvarez-Alfredo Angulo Grand Arrivals
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- 9 Greatest Trading Card Errors of All Time