- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
A Canadian Has Invented Alcohockey (Beer Pong + Air Hockey)
Air hockey and beer pong are two of my greatest/only talents, so when I heard of “Alcohockey,” the seemingly-ingenious hybrid of the two, I popped an instant chub.
Here is what it looks like, presented on Imgur with the wonderful caption, “Alcohockey – Canadian variation of beer pong. I am inventor of this. I am drunk. I am Canadian.”
There aren’t rules posted… but it seems to make sense. You play air hockey, and when you nail a cup, you drink it, a la beer pong. Simple. And just like beer pong, it’s a bit easier at first with all the targets, but eventually becomes just a one cup game. That seems like a pretty hard way to end things, but I’ll have to do some original reporting to confirm.
It’s also definitely even less sanitary than beer pong, which is already like kissing Lindsey Lohan. This is like seasoning all of your meat with Lindsey Lohan’s grundle juice. This will kill people, in so many ways.
Still: fantastic idea.
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story