- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
College Pitcher/Meth Dealer Arrested For Dealing Meth
It’s often said that college athletes have great time-management skills, able to balance their on-field activities with their growing social lives and enriching academic experiences. Some even balance all of this while working a job. Can you imagine?
Welp, one shining example of this Herculean exercise in scheduling is Joe Jesus Meraz, a pitcher for the storied College of the Sequoias baseball team. He managed to run a business while he played sports, made friends, and studied.
The only problem? His “business” was dealing meth, and Meraz was arrested on Tuesday by the local police. They found “several weapons, including assualt rifles” (!) as well as “four ounces of meth and packaging materials to sell meth” in the fantastically-named student’s home. He has been hit with multiple charges and is currently in the Tulare County jail.
Also, the College of the Sequoias bills itself as being “The First Step to Success,” although we think a more accurate tagline is “The First Step to Being the Inspiration for a New Character on Breaking Bad.”
- Doc Rivers Returns to Celtics
- Will Roy Hibbert Realize His Potential
- Trish Stratus Makes Sure We are Stratusfied!
- Which Super Star Athlete is Kissing Carmen Electra?