- This Butt-Check In Last Night's Sharks-Kings Game Was A Lot More Violent Than The Butt-Fumble
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Scott Engel's One On One: The Entrepreneur-Catcher John Buck
- Is This The Saddest Sports GIF Ever?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
We Can Say Without Hesitation That This Is The Fastest Couch We’ve Ever Seen
Have you ever sat on the couch, bored, and hoped that the couch would suddenly magically transform into a high-speed vehicle, capable of zipping you down the open road at 100 mph? Well, after watching the above video, you will. For a seven-part Australian online series called “Add a Motor to It” (in which motors are added to things), a motor was added to a couch. The only thing left to do: see how fast the couch could go…which, as it turned out, was pretty damn fast. For what it’s worth, there’s another AAMTI video about a motorized toilet. This is a marketing campaign we can easily get behind. [h/t Jalopnik, via From the Marbles]
- Filed Under:
- Malcom Jenkins Won't Pull A 'Reggie Bush'
- The 50 Best Butts in Sports
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Clippers Internal Tension Was an Act