- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steel Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Determined To Win Your Heart, Lolo Jones Makes U.S. Bobsled Team Three Weeks After Trying Sport
Remember that has been Lolo Jones, who stole all the headlines for her virginity
and fourth place finish and subsequent devastation? Yeah, that one. Well she isn’t ready to fade from the spotlight quite yet, so a few weeks ago she tried her hand at bobsledding. She is apparently good at it.
Via the AP:
“Olympic hurdler Lolo Jones has made the U.S. bobsled team, three weeks after trying the sport for the first time.
Jones is one of six women selected as push athletes for the team, a group that also includes Olympic sprinting gold medalist Tianna Madison. The team was announced in Lake Placid, N.Y., on Thursday.”
U.S. coach Todd Hays had long been seeking out track stars due to his belief that they were perfect for the sport, so the inclusion of Jones isn’t just a stunt. Then again, what? [Insert Cool Runnings joke here] We look forward to this ending in disaster and tears on “The Today Show.”
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- lolo jones
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts