- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Determined To Win Your Heart, Lolo Jones Makes U.S. Bobsled Team Three Weeks After Trying Sport
Remember that has been Lolo Jones, who stole all the headlines for her virginity
and fourth place finish and subsequent devastation? Yeah, that one. Well she isn’t ready to fade from the spotlight quite yet, so a few weeks ago she tried her hand at bobsledding. She is apparently good at it.
Via the AP:
“Olympic hurdler Lolo Jones has made the U.S. bobsled team, three weeks after trying the sport for the first time.
Jones is one of six women selected as push athletes for the team, a group that also includes Olympic sprinting gold medalist Tianna Madison. The team was announced in Lake Placid, N.Y., on Thursday.”
U.S. coach Todd Hays had long been seeking out track stars due to his belief that they were perfect for the sport, so the inclusion of Jones isn’t just a stunt. Then again, what? [Insert Cool Runnings joke here] We look forward to this ending in disaster and tears on “The Today Show.”
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- lolo jones
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story