- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
DMX Is Going To Beat The Crap Out Of George Zimmerman
Last week, we told you that George Zimmerman, whom you know from the infamous Trayvon Martin case, would be fighting in a “celebrity” boxing match. We didn’t know his opponent at the time, but according to TMZ, it’s… rapper DMX?
Celebrity boxing promoter Damon Feldman tells us, DMX was selected out of 15,000 applicants … all of whom wanted a piece of Zimmerman in the ring after he issued the open challenge to fight anyone willing to take him.
But no one wanted to beat Zimmerman’s ass more than DMX.
As we first reported, DMX promised to massacre Zimmerman in the ring if he got the chance. To be exact, he said, “I am going to beat the living f**k out him … I am breaking every rule in boxing to make sure I f**k him right up.” He then said he’d literally piss on George’s face.
Interesting. Zimmerman is just 30 years old to DMX’s 43, and Zimmerman has reportedly “been training pretty hard for months.” Regardless, insert obligitory “X gonna give it to him” joke here, and yeah, DMX is scary and probably gonna rock Zimmerman’s shit. The details will be announced next Wednesday.
- Filed Under:
- George Zimmerman
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier