- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Every State’s Most ‘Popular’ Athlete: LeBron James Wins New York, And Geno Smith Runs Somewhere Else?
Those are some interesting results.
That said… the headline obviously exaggerates. The map shows the most-searched-for athletes… a completely different category than the most-popular athletes. But still interesting. I guess that LeBron James is the default most-searched-for, unless someone really popular in a state beats him out. With Derek Jeter on the decline, the Knicks sucking and no good quarterbacks to speak of (currently), I guess LeBron makes sense in New York. I didn’t think Adrian Peterson would rule four states. It’s crazy that Andrew Wiggins has a state already, prodigiousness aside.
And I know Geno Smith went to West Virginia, but, really?
There’s some other cool stuff on the blog about specific sports. Check it out.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead