- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Every State’s Most ‘Popular’ Athlete: LeBron James Wins New York, And Geno Smith Runs Somewhere Else?
Those are some interesting results.
That said… the headline obviously exaggerates. The map shows the most-searched-for athletes… a completely different category than the most-popular athletes. But still interesting. I guess that LeBron James is the default most-searched-for, unless someone really popular in a state beats him out. With Derek Jeter on the decline, the Knicks sucking and no good quarterbacks to speak of (currently), I guess LeBron makes sense in New York. I didn’t think Adrian Peterson would rule four states. It’s crazy that Andrew Wiggins has a state already, prodigiousness aside.
And I know Geno Smith went to West Virginia, but, really?
There’s some other cool stuff on the blog about specific sports. Check it out.
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland