- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Every State’s Most ‘Popular’ Athlete: LeBron James Wins New York, And Geno Smith Runs Somewhere Else?
Those are some interesting results.
That said… the headline obviously exaggerates. The map shows the most-searched-for athletes… a completely different category than the most-popular athletes. But still interesting. I guess that LeBron James is the default most-searched-for, unless someone really popular in a state beats him out. With Derek Jeter on the decline, the Knicks sucking and no good quarterbacks to speak of (currently), I guess LeBron makes sense in New York. I didn’t think Adrian Peterson would rule four states. It’s crazy that Andrew Wiggins has a state already, prodigiousness aside.
And I know Geno Smith went to West Virginia, but, really?
There’s some other cool stuff on the blog about specific sports. Check it out.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts