- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
A High-School Football Player Blocked Two Punts On One Play
We have a high school football SportsCenter Top 10 nominee for you. From ESPN:
Rensselaer Central’s Dalton Souders blocks Central Catholic’s punt not just once, but TWICE before his team recovers for a touchdown during Friday Night Football in Indiana.
A YouTube commenter suggested that the second punt might have been shanked and not blocked, and he might be right. I can’t tell. But that would be a lot less cool, so I’ll choose to ignore it.
Regardless, stick to basketball, Indiana.
- Filed Under:
- high school football
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Head to Head: Pacquiao vs. Rios