- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
A High-School Football Player Blocked Two Punts On One Play
We have a high school football SportsCenter Top 10 nominee for you. From ESPN:
Rensselaer Central’s Dalton Souders blocks Central Catholic’s punt not just once, but TWICE before his team recovers for a touchdown during Friday Night Football in Indiana.
A YouTube commenter suggested that the second punt might have been shanked and not blocked, and he might be right. I can’t tell. But that would be a lot less cool, so I’ll choose to ignore it.
Regardless, stick to basketball, Indiana.
- Filed Under:
- high school football
- What Should Vikings Do in Free Agency?
- AJ McCarron Impressing With Arm, Despite Lack Of Speed
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Arianny Celeste: The Hottest UFC Girl Ever?