- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Ditka Has No Tolerance For The 'Redskins' Name Controversy
- 4 NFL Players Whose ADP Has Shifted For Better Or Worse
- USA Basketball Might Bring A 13th Player To Spain Just To Cut Him
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
A High-School Football Player Blocked Two Punts On One Play
We have a high school football SportsCenter Top 10 nominee for you. From ESPN:
Rensselaer Central’s Dalton Souders blocks Central Catholic’s punt not just once, but TWICE before his team recovers for a touchdown during Friday Night Football in Indiana.
A YouTube commenter suggested that the second punt might have been shanked and not blocked, and he might be right. I can’t tell. But that would be a lot less cool, so I’ll choose to ignore it.
Regardless, stick to basketball, Indiana.
- Filed Under:
- high school football
- What Colin Kaepernick Looks Like as a Soccer Player
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Most Untouchable Players in Red Sox System
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments