- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
A High-School Football Player Blocked Two Punts On One Play
We have a high school football SportsCenter Top 10 nominee for you. From ESPN:
Rensselaer Central’s Dalton Souders blocks Central Catholic’s punt not just once, but TWICE before his team recovers for a touchdown during Friday Night Football in Indiana.
A YouTube commenter suggested that the second punt might have been shanked and not blocked, and he might be right. I can’t tell. But that would be a lot less cool, so I’ll choose to ignore it.
Regardless, stick to basketball, Indiana.
- Filed Under:
- high school football
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts