- Stuck On You: Carson Palmer And Khalil Mack Ask You Please Not To Laugh At This
- Colt McCoy's First Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- Do The Patriots Need To Hire A General Manager?
- NBA 2K15 Review: Much More Than Just Those Hideous Create-A-Player Faces
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
A High-School Football Player Blocked Two Punts On One Play
We have a high school football SportsCenter Top 10 nominee for you. From ESPN:
Rensselaer Central’s Dalton Souders blocks Central Catholic’s punt not just once, but TWICE before his team recovers for a touchdown during Friday Night Football in Indiana.
A YouTube commenter suggested that the second punt might have been shanked and not blocked, and he might be right. I can’t tell. But that would be a lot less cool, so I’ll choose to ignore it.
Regardless, stick to basketball, Indiana.
- Filed Under:
- high school football
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'