- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
INFOGRAPHIC: Which Sports Are The Sportiest Sports?
Posted to Reddit’s survey subreddit, /r/SampleSize/, this graph breaks down which sports are considered the sportiest (or which sports people do not consider sports at all). Depends on how you look at it, we guess. Kind of a glass half-full scenario.
NOTE: Major team sports like basketball, baseball, soccer, football, and hockey are not included.
Not surprisingly, boxing received the most votes (hard to ague with “fighting” as a sport), while darts got the controversial edge over cheerleading. The real shocker is that chess is considered more of a sport than competitive eating — which actually involves physical training.
Oh, and this should piss off plenty of NASCAR fans: 36 sports are consider “sportier” than stock car racing. Ouch. “Sports” like disc golf and dodgeball and kickball. And F1.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy