- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
INFOGRAPHIC: Which Sports Are The Sportiest Sports?
Posted to Reddit’s survey subreddit, /r/SampleSize/, this graph breaks down which sports are considered the sportiest (or which sports people do not consider sports at all). Depends on how you look at it, we guess. Kind of a glass half-full scenario.
NOTE: Major team sports like basketball, baseball, soccer, football, and hockey are not included.
Not surprisingly, boxing received the most votes (hard to ague with “fighting” as a sport), while darts got the controversial edge over cheerleading. The real shocker is that chess is considered more of a sport than competitive eating — which actually involves physical training.
Oh, and this should piss off plenty of NASCAR fans: 36 sports are consider “sportier” than stock car racing. Ouch. “Sports” like disc golf and dodgeball and kickball. And F1.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts