- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Just The U.S. And Canadian Ski Coaches Wearing Chimp Masks In A Tree While Watching Super Combined Downhill
Here’s Scotty Veenis of the United States and Rewk Patton of Canada participating in a ski tradition — and if so it’s the weirdest tradition outside of Appalachian snake charm preaching. A couple of sites have reported that this has caused “controversy”, although I haven’t been able to find any actual evidence of this.
— Dr. WhitePower (@THERACISTDOCTOR) February 14, 2014
Apparently it’s some sort of tradition at World Cup events for coaches to do this. And the only thing that could make it better would be video, accompanied by the theme to “2001: A Space Odyssey”.
As for any potential racist overtones or “controversy”, haven’t we evolved past this?
- Filed Under:
- Winter Olympics
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy