- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Just The U.S. And Canadian Ski Coaches Wearing Chimp Masks In A Tree While Watching Super Combined Downhill
Here’s Scotty Veenis of the United States and Rewk Patton of Canada participating in a ski tradition — and if so it’s the weirdest tradition outside of Appalachian snake charm preaching. A couple of sites have reported that this has caused “controversy”, although I haven’t been able to find any actual evidence of this.
— Dr. WhitePower (@THERACISTDOCTOR) February 14, 2014
Apparently it’s some sort of tradition at World Cup events for coaches to do this. And the only thing that could make it better would be video, accompanied by the theme to “2001: A Space Odyssey”.
As for any potential racist overtones or “controversy”, haven’t we evolved past this?
- Filed Under:
- Winter Olympics
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story