- SportsCenter Reporting Whether Michael Sam Showers With Team
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Angel Di Maria, Now Worth $99 Million, Was Once Sold For 35 Soccer Balls
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Just The U.S. And Canadian Ski Coaches Wearing Chimp Masks In A Tree While Watching Super Combined Downhill
Here’s Scotty Veenis of the United States and Rewk Patton of Canada participating in a ski tradition — and if so it’s the weirdest tradition outside of Appalachian snake charm preaching. A couple of sites have reported that this has caused “controversy”, although I haven’t been able to find any actual evidence of this.
— Dr. WhitePower (@THERACISTDOCTOR) February 14, 2014
Apparently it’s some sort of tradition at World Cup events for coaches to do this. And the only thing that could make it better would be video, accompanied by the theme to “2001: A Space Odyssey”.
As for any potential racist overtones or “controversy”, haven’t we evolved past this?
- Filed Under:
- Winter Olympics
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence