- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Just The U.S. And Canadian Ski Coaches Wearing Chimp Masks In A Tree While Watching Super Combined Downhill
Here’s Scotty Veenis of the United States and Rewk Patton of Canada participating in a ski tradition — and if so it’s the weirdest tradition outside of Appalachian snake charm preaching. A couple of sites have reported that this has caused “controversy”, although I haven’t been able to find any actual evidence of this.
— Dr. WhitePower (@THERACISTDOCTOR) February 14, 2014
Apparently it’s some sort of tradition at World Cup events for coaches to do this. And the only thing that could make it better would be video, accompanied by the theme to “2001: A Space Odyssey”.
As for any potential racist overtones or “controversy”, haven’t we evolved past this?
- Filed Under:
- Winter Olympics
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry