- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Guy Lost 14 Pounds Consuming Just Beer And Sausage And Thinks He’s Some Sort Of Genius, Even Though He’s A Moron
You’ve heard of the Twinkie Diet, right? Basically, some “overweight nutrition professor” ate nothing but a limited amount of Twinkies, and he lost weight. Of course, this did not make him a healthy man, but it got him lots of publicity and probably influenced a few idiots to do what he did. Cool.
Now some guy did the same thing, but with beer and sausage. Yes, it sounds badass to eat only beer and sausage for a month and lose 14 pounds, but those pieces of information mean absolutely nothing for your health, and by trying to sound smart in your interview all you’re doing is potentially causing idiots to follow your advice. So, stop it, dude.
Seriously, listen to this guy. He actually thinks he found the Fountain of Youth.
I do give the man some credit for willpower, though. There’s no way I could stop at six beers and two sausages per day. I’d be pushing 20 each, easy. Portion control while drunk is more elusive than Darren Sproles all lubed up in coconut oil (which would be a lovely addition to this foolish man’s diet).
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Warren Sapp Admits to Stiffing Waitress at Bar
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions