- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- The Daily Show Reports On The Reporting Of Michael Sam's Showering Habits
- Hey Josh Gordon, Here's How You Beat A Drug Test Now That You're A Marked Man
- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
This Guy Lost 14 Pounds Consuming Just Beer And Sausage And Thinks He’s Some Sort Of Genius, Even Though He’s A Moron
You’ve heard of the Twinkie Diet, right? Basically, some “overweight nutrition professor” ate nothing but a limited amount of Twinkies, and he lost weight. Of course, this did not make him a healthy man, but it got him lots of publicity and probably influenced a few idiots to do what he did. Cool.
Now some guy did the same thing, but with beer and sausage. Yes, it sounds badass to eat only beer and sausage for a month and lose 14 pounds, but those pieces of information mean absolutely nothing for your health, and by trying to sound smart in your interview all you’re doing is potentially causing idiots to follow your advice. So, stop it, dude.
Seriously, listen to this guy. He actually thinks he found the Fountain of Youth.
I do give the man some credit for willpower, though. There’s no way I could stop at six beers and two sausages per day. I’d be pushing 20 each, easy. Portion control while drunk is more elusive than Darren Sproles all lubed up in coconut oil (which would be a lovely addition to this foolish man’s diet).
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Rampage Jackson will Fight Rematch with King Mo
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments