- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Iman Shumpert Is Gonna Be On Michelle Obama’s Rap Album (Wait, What?)
This is probably in the lead for Weirdest Headline of 2013. First, Michelle Obama is releasing a rap album. Weird enough on its own. And Iman Shumpert, Knicks hair model/occasional rapper is appearing on the album.
Although she probably won’t rhyme or sing on any songs, it will be the first time that a first lady has delved into hip-hop for a greater cause.
The album will promote Obama’s “Let’s Move” campaign in an effort to fight childhood obesity. Obama enlisted DMC, Doug E. Fresh, Ashanti, Monifah and other artists to create songs on the 19-track album.
The project, sponsored by Partnership For A Healthier America and Hip Hop Public Health, will seek to raise awareness through entertainment.
I don’t know what “Hip Hop Public Health” means, or why a man with a butte on his head is trying to alleviate childhood obesity, but I suppose it’s all for a good cause and I won’t criticize that, otherworldly strangeness aside.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts