- Michael Sam Locked Up An NFL Roster Spot With An Outstanding Final Preseason Game
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Report Says Rob Ford Once Made His Football Team Roll Around In Goose Crap
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Iman Shumpert Is Gonna Be On Michelle Obama’s Rap Album (Wait, What?)
This is probably in the lead for Weirdest Headline of 2013. First, Michelle Obama is releasing a rap album. Weird enough on its own. And Iman Shumpert, Knicks hair model/occasional rapper is appearing on the album.
Although she probably won’t rhyme or sing on any songs, it will be the first time that a first lady has delved into hip-hop for a greater cause.
The album will promote Obama’s “Let’s Move” campaign in an effort to fight childhood obesity. Obama enlisted DMC, Doug E. Fresh, Ashanti, Monifah and other artists to create songs on the 19-track album.
The project, sponsored by Partnership For A Healthier America and Hip Hop Public Health, will seek to raise awareness through entertainment.
I don’t know what “Hip Hop Public Health” means, or why a man with a butte on his head is trying to alleviate childhood obesity, but I suppose it’s all for a good cause and I won’t criticize that, otherworldly strangeness aside.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Rampage Jackson will Fight Rematch with King Mo