- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Iman Shumpert Is Gonna Be On Michelle Obama’s Rap Album (Wait, What?)
This is probably in the lead for Weirdest Headline of 2013. First, Michelle Obama is releasing a rap album. Weird enough on its own. And Iman Shumpert, Knicks hair model/occasional rapper is appearing on the album.
Although she probably won’t rhyme or sing on any songs, it will be the first time that a first lady has delved into hip-hop for a greater cause.
The album will promote Obama’s “Let’s Move” campaign in an effort to fight childhood obesity. Obama enlisted DMC, Doug E. Fresh, Ashanti, Monifah and other artists to create songs on the 19-track album.
The project, sponsored by Partnership For A Healthier America and Hip Hop Public Health, will seek to raise awareness through entertainment.
I don’t know what “Hip Hop Public Health” means, or why a man with a butte on his head is trying to alleviate childhood obesity, but I suppose it’s all for a good cause and I won’t criticize that, otherworldly strangeness aside.
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.