- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Iman Shumpert Is Gonna Be On Michelle Obama’s Rap Album (Wait, What?)
This is probably in the lead for Weirdest Headline of 2013. First, Michelle Obama is releasing a rap album. Weird enough on its own. And Iman Shumpert, Knicks hair model/occasional rapper is appearing on the album.
Although she probably won’t rhyme or sing on any songs, it will be the first time that a first lady has delved into hip-hop for a greater cause.
The album will promote Obama’s “Let’s Move” campaign in an effort to fight childhood obesity. Obama enlisted DMC, Doug E. Fresh, Ashanti, Monifah and other artists to create songs on the 19-track album.
The project, sponsored by Partnership For A Healthier America and Hip Hop Public Health, will seek to raise awareness through entertainment.
I don’t know what “Hip Hop Public Health” means, or why a man with a butte on his head is trying to alleviate childhood obesity, but I suppose it’s all for a good cause and I won’t criticize that, otherworldly strangeness aside.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce