- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Reportedly Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Rugby Player Hit By Bus, Tweets ‘I Feel Like I’ve Been Hit By A Bus’
Until recently known as “Kelly Brook’s boyfriend” over in Britain, rugby player Danny Cipriani is actually a pretty tough dude. On Wednesday the Sale Sharks and English National Team player was crossing a road in Leeds and was hit by a bus. By the looks of things, the bus got the worst of it — Cipriani has left the hospital with sore ribs, and may actually play in next week’s game against the London Wasps. The bus is still in the shop. Look at this windshield.
It happened during a pub crawl, according to reports. Don’t all off-the-field activities in rugby occur during pub crawls? Anyway, Cipriani got a funny tweet out of the incident.
Thank you for all the well wishes, means a lot. My ribs are a bit sore. Feel like I’ve been hit by a bus…
— DannyCipriani (@DannyCipriani87) April 25, 2013
The aftermath. Yikes.
— Francisco Capizzi (@FranCapizzi) April 25, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO