- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Rugby Player Hit By Bus, Tweets ‘I Feel Like I’ve Been Hit By A Bus’
Until recently known as “Kelly Brook’s boyfriend” over in Britain, rugby player Danny Cipriani is actually a pretty tough dude. On Wednesday the Sale Sharks and English National Team player was crossing a road in Leeds and was hit by a bus. By the looks of things, the bus got the worst of it — Cipriani has left the hospital with sore ribs, and may actually play in next week’s game against the London Wasps. The bus is still in the shop. Look at this windshield.
It happened during a pub crawl, according to reports. Don’t all off-the-field activities in rugby occur during pub crawls? Anyway, Cipriani got a funny tweet out of the incident.
Thank you for all the well wishes, means a lot. My ribs are a bit sore. Feel like I’ve been hit by a bus…
— DannyCipriani (@DannyCipriani87) April 25, 2013
The aftermath. Yikes.
— Francisco Capizzi (@FranCapizzi) April 25, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts