- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The Rules, Formations, & Positions Of NFL Football
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Rugby Player Hit By Bus, Tweets ‘I Feel Like I’ve Been Hit By A Bus’
Until recently known as “Kelly Brook’s boyfriend” over in Britain, rugby player Danny Cipriani is actually a pretty tough dude. On Wednesday the Sale Sharks and English National Team player was crossing a road in Leeds and was hit by a bus. By the looks of things, the bus got the worst of it — Cipriani has left the hospital with sore ribs, and may actually play in next week’s game against the London Wasps. The bus is still in the shop. Look at this windshield.
It happened during a pub crawl, according to reports. Don’t all off-the-field activities in rugby occur during pub crawls? Anyway, Cipriani got a funny tweet out of the incident.
Thank you for all the well wishes, means a lot. My ribs are a bit sore. Feel like I’ve been hit by a bus…
— DannyCipriani (@DannyCipriani87) April 25, 2013
The aftermath. Yikes.
— Francisco Capizzi (@FranCapizzi) April 25, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178