- Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- Tour de France: Thomas Voeckler Stops To Yell At Hecklers, Finishes Second
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: AFC East Preview & Sleepers
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Russia: Why Not Invent Boob-Shaped Weights For Men? We’d Be Crazy Not To
Marketing meeting at 306 Creative Communications in Kiev: “Four words: Kettlebells shaped like boobs’.”
If you’re a little pissed at Vladimir Putin right now, perhaps you had better rethink that, because here’s what Russia is sending us beginning in October. Yes, weights shaped like women’s upper anatomy — sure to be a big hit at the gym. But beware: since this is Russia, two women cannot use them in the same room, lest they be in violation of strict anti-gay laws.
The summer Olympics, however, will be held in Rio de Janiero, so go nuts at the weightlifting events, I say.
Hey — how about, for the women, weights shaped like nuts?
— A Leddy (@ehhhleddy) September 18, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Tyrone Spong Makes Debut With a K.O.
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row