- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Russia: Why Not Invent Boob-Shaped Weights For Men? We’d Be Crazy Not To
Marketing meeting at 306 Creative Communications in Kiev: “Four words: Kettlebells shaped like boobs’.”
If you’re a little pissed at Vladimir Putin right now, perhaps you had better rethink that, because here’s what Russia is sending us beginning in October. Yes, weights shaped like women’s upper anatomy — sure to be a big hit at the gym. But beware: since this is Russia, two women cannot use them in the same room, lest they be in violation of strict anti-gay laws.
The summer Olympics, however, will be held in Rio de Janiero, so go nuts at the weightlifting events, I say.
Hey — how about, for the women, weights shaped like nuts?
— A Leddy (@ehhhleddy) September 18, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?