- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Russia: Why Not Invent Boob-Shaped Weights For Men? We’d Be Crazy Not To
Marketing meeting at 306 Creative Communications in Kiev: “Four words: Kettlebells shaped like boobs’.”
If you’re a little pissed at Vladimir Putin right now, perhaps you had better rethink that, because here’s what Russia is sending us beginning in October. Yes, weights shaped like women’s upper anatomy — sure to be a big hit at the gym. But beware: since this is Russia, two women cannot use them in the same room, lest they be in violation of strict anti-gay laws.
The summer Olympics, however, will be held in Rio de Janiero, so go nuts at the weightlifting events, I say.
Hey — how about, for the women, weights shaped like nuts?
— A Leddy (@ehhhleddy) September 18, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement