- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Today In Weirdness: Ian Desmond Shaved Between Innings Last Night
Washington Nationals shortstop Ian Desmond shaved between innings of a professional Major League Baseball game last night. He had a goatee when he went up to bat in the first inning. He did not have a goatee when he made his second plate appearance in the third.
Here’s photographic evidence:
There are a couple working theories on why this happened. The beard could have been bothering him and getting itchy so he got rid of it to avoid any distractions for the rest of the game. He also could have been playing a little prank, testing the television audience and broadcasters to see if they noticed the change. Or maybe Desmond is just a weirdo and there’s no real explanation.
What do you think happened here? Let us know in the comments.
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'