- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Today In Weirdness: Ian Desmond Shaved Between Innings Last Night
Washington Nationals shortstop Ian Desmond shaved between innings of a professional Major League Baseball game last night. He had a goatee when he went up to bat in the first inning. He did not have a goatee when he made his second plate appearance in the third.
Here’s photographic evidence:
There are a couple working theories on why this happened. The beard could have been bothering him and getting itchy so he got rid of it to avoid any distractions for the rest of the game. He also could have been playing a little prank, testing the television audience and broadcasters to see if they noticed the change. Or maybe Desmond is just a weirdo and there’s no real explanation.
What do you think happened here? Let us know in the comments.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story