- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Today In Weirdness: Ian Desmond Shaved Between Innings Last Night
Washington Nationals shortstop Ian Desmond shaved between innings of a professional Major League Baseball game last night. He had a goatee when he went up to bat in the first inning. He did not have a goatee when he made his second plate appearance in the third.
Here’s photographic evidence:
There are a couple working theories on why this happened. The beard could have been bothering him and getting itchy so he got rid of it to avoid any distractions for the rest of the game. He also could have been playing a little prank, testing the television audience and broadcasters to see if they noticed the change. Or maybe Desmond is just a weirdo and there’s no real explanation.
What do you think happened here? Let us know in the comments.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers