- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Today In Weirdness: Ian Desmond Shaved Between Innings Last Night
Washington Nationals shortstop Ian Desmond shaved between innings of a professional Major League Baseball game last night. He had a goatee when he went up to bat in the first inning. He did not have a goatee when he made his second plate appearance in the third.
Here’s photographic evidence:
There are a couple working theories on why this happened. The beard could have been bothering him and getting itchy so he got rid of it to avoid any distractions for the rest of the game. He also could have been playing a little prank, testing the television audience and broadcasters to see if they noticed the change. Or maybe Desmond is just a weirdo and there’s no real explanation.
What do you think happened here? Let us know in the comments.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts