- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Video: Floyd Mayweather’s Contentious Post-Fight Interview With Larry Merchant
Shortly after knocking out Victor Ortiz in bizarre fashion, Floyd Mayweather took part in the customary post-fight interview. He spent that interview yelling at an 80-year-old man. The 80-year-old man in question: HBO’s Larry Merchant, who according to Mayweather is unfair to Mayweather, and also “[doesn't] know shit about boxing.” Merchant responded by telling Mayweather he would kick his ass if he were 50 years younger. Though Merchant himself realized this scenario probably still would have been unlikely, he became many boxing fans’ favorite person for saying it (example: Merchant’s Wikipedia page now lists two of his occupations as “Professional Bad Ass” and “BAMF,” which we doubt was the case before this interview). You can see it above. Even by boxing standards, this was ridiculous.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts