- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A Couple Is Having Its Honeymoon At Redskins Training Camp?
This is awkward. Really awkward. These Washington Redskins fans and newlyweds are on their honeymoon, at Redskins training camp. This is reaaaaaaaaally awkward. I’m as big of a football fan as anyone, but training camps are not entertaining, and even if they were, this is among one of the worst honeymoon ideas I have ever heard. I hate being so critical. But, GAH!
To recap, the dude’s Honeymoon Destination Rankings are:
1. Beaches of Hawaii
2. Super Bowl
3. Redskins Training Camp
Read some Rand McNally, man.
- Filed Under:
- washington redskins
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts