- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
A Couple Is Having Its Honeymoon At Redskins Training Camp?
This is awkward. Really awkward. These Washington Redskins fans and newlyweds are on their honeymoon, at Redskins training camp. This is reaaaaaaaaally awkward. I’m as big of a football fan as anyone, but training camps are not entertaining, and even if they were, this is among one of the worst honeymoon ideas I have ever heard. I hate being so critical. But, GAH!
To recap, the dude’s Honeymoon Destination Rankings are:
1. Beaches of Hawaii
2. Super Bowl
3. Redskins Training Camp
Read some Rand McNally, man.
- Filed Under:
- washington redskins
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- 10 Questions for UFC Fighter Chris Weidman
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'