- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
A Couple Is Having Its Honeymoon At Redskins Training Camp?
This is awkward. Really awkward. These Washington Redskins fans and newlyweds are on their honeymoon, at Redskins training camp. This is reaaaaaaaaally awkward. I’m as big of a football fan as anyone, but training camps are not entertaining, and even if they were, this is among one of the worst honeymoon ideas I have ever heard. I hate being so critical. But, GAH!
To recap, the dude’s Honeymoon Destination Rankings are:
1. Beaches of Hawaii
2. Super Bowl
3. Redskins Training Camp
Read some Rand McNally, man.
- Filed Under:
- washington redskins
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar