- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
A Couple Is Having Its Honeymoon At Redskins Training Camp?
This is awkward. Really awkward. These Washington Redskins fans and newlyweds are on their honeymoon, at Redskins training camp. This is reaaaaaaaaally awkward. I’m as big of a football fan as anyone, but training camps are not entertaining, and even if they were, this is among one of the worst honeymoon ideas I have ever heard. I hate being so critical. But, GAH!
To recap, the dude’s Honeymoon Destination Rankings are:
1. Beaches of Hawaii
2. Super Bowl
3. Redskins Training Camp
Read some Rand McNally, man.
- Filed Under:
- washington redskins
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts