- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
All Of Brazil Is Crumbling Right Now
I don’t know enough about soccer to explain just how Brazil collapsed so completely in their semifinal with Germany today, but as a San Francisco Giants fan, I can empathize.
OK, for Brazilians, this is a thousand times worse I’m sure.
Germany is ahead 5-0 at halftime, and on ESPN they’re already talking about resting some players in the final 5 minutes for the final. We’re watching history.
Brazil is burning to the ground right now, and we’re not talking about protest riots. Nothing captures the anguish going on in the World Cup host country than the GIFs below.
RT @Yahoo_Graham: PA told German fans to stay in their seats so they could be escorted out.
— Yahoo Sports (@YahooSports) July 8, 2014
— Football__Tweet (@Football__Tweet) July 8, 2014
— Jim Roberts (@nycjim) July 9, 2014
— Daenerys Stormborn (@DanyStormborn_) July 8, 2014
— Jake O'Donnell (@_JakeODonnell) July 8, 2014
— Patrick Galey (@patrickgaley) July 8, 2014
Brazilians appear to be taking this well. pic.twitter.com/CcLzy6JPgZ
— Bart Hubbuch (@HubbuchNYP) July 8, 2014
"My beautiful statistics. How could you do this to me?!" -Nate Silver
— Guy Endore-Kaiser (@GuyEndoreKaiser) July 8, 2014
Someone give this man a hug. pic.twitter.com/kPhJCCRRpU
— Justin Russo (@FlyByKnite) July 8, 2014
if this was FIFA http://t.co/Anege8QlhG
— jay caspian kang (@jaycaspiankang) July 8, 2014
From the random shots at Brazil Dept.:
Two Korver three-pointers and Brazil would be back in this! pic.twitter.com/TKigODJp62
— Atlanta Hawks (@ATLHawks) July 8, 2014
- Filed Under:
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'