- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
All Of Brazil Is Crumbling Right Now
I don’t know enough about soccer to explain just how Brazil collapsed so completely in their semifinal with Germany today, but as a San Francisco Giants fan, I can empathize.
OK, for Brazilians, this is a thousand times worse I’m sure.
Germany is ahead 5-0 at halftime, and on ESPN they’re already talking about resting some players in the final 5 minutes for the final. We’re watching history.
Brazil is burning to the ground right now, and we’re not talking about protest riots. Nothing captures the anguish going on in the World Cup host country than the GIFs below.
RT @Yahoo_Graham: PA told German fans to stay in their seats so they could be escorted out.
— Yahoo Sports (@YahooSports) July 8, 2014
— Football__Tweet (@Football__Tweet) July 8, 2014
— Jim Roberts (@nycjim) July 9, 2014
— Daenerys Stormborn (@DanyStormborn_) July 8, 2014
— Jake O'Donnell (@_JakeODonnell) July 8, 2014
— Patrick Galey (@patrickgaley) July 8, 2014
Brazilians appear to be taking this well. pic.twitter.com/CcLzy6JPgZ
— Bart Hubbuch (@HubbuchNYP) July 8, 2014
"My beautiful statistics. How could you do this to me?!" -Nate Silver
— Guy Endore-Kaiser (@GuyEndoreKaiser) July 8, 2014
Someone give this man a hug. pic.twitter.com/kPhJCCRRpU
— Justin Russo (@FlyByKnite) July 8, 2014
if this was FIFA http://t.co/Anege8QlhG
— jay caspian kang (@jaycaspiankang) July 8, 2014
From the random shots at Brazil Dept.:
Two Korver three-pointers and Brazil would be back in this! pic.twitter.com/TKigODJp62
— Atlanta Hawks (@ATLHawks) July 8, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts