- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The NCAA’s Talking Bench Is Still Trying To Bang You
A few weeks ago, we noticed the NCAA’s Talking Bench sounded like a prison inmate looking for company — sex company. The Bench cooled off for awhile, posting mostly innocuous jokes and cute Vines and generally staying out of trouble.
Unfortunately, like most athletes, the Bench is always trying to get laid. He’s back to saying things that could easily be construed as come-ons. Oh, hey girl, forgot about me?
— The Bench (@TalkingBench) May 12, 2014
Ew. Leave us alone, Bench. At least he’s self-aware now:
— The Bench (@TalkingBench) May 11, 2014
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts